Poole, Dorset (PRWEB) August 26, 2009
Independent ATM remanufacturer TestLink has gained an initial order to remanufacture ATMs for a leading Czech bank -- cutting its ATM purchase costs. TestLink has remanufactured and upgraded ATMs for a number of the bank's off-site locations across the Czech Republic.
The ATMs are all 'through the wall' NCR 5684 machines -- remanufactured by TestLink to help them cope better with high volumes of transactions and extend their operational lifecycles.
TestLink has also refurbished a large number of ATM cassettes to ensure their correct configuration and maximum long-term reliability. The company is now in further talks with the bank with hopes that more branches could benefit from remanufactured ATMs.
It is the first time the bank had considered having its ATM machines remanufactured and cassettes refurbished but the ATM purchase and environmental benefits proved to be too good to ignore.
Independent ATM deployers, banks, mutuals and other financial institutions that choose remanufactured ATMS from TestLink can save up to 70 per cent compared with the cost of new ATMs.
These 'as new' ATMs are highly reliable because they are remanufactured by OEM-trained engineers at TestLink.
Remanufactured ATMs are also environmentally friendly. TestLink engineers meticulously strip down and rebuild thousands of ATM modules that would otherwise have ended up in landfill sites for years to come.
TestLink Business Development Manager Rastislav Justh said: "The client expressed positive feelings and feedback about the look and quality of our remanufactured ATMs.
"They said the remanufactured ATMs were a very interesting alternative option for off-site locations where there was no need to install brand new ATMs, thus bringing quality to their customers together with cost savings.
"Their teams worked well with our engineers during the testing and approval of the remanufactured ATMs. Their technicians have a good understanding of what TestLink can offer."
TestLink has 20 years of experience in the remanufacture and upgrading of ATMs. The company operates to the ISO9000 and ISO14001 quality standards and has an ethical environmental policy.
The company helps ATM deployers to cut costs with an ATM estate management service - enabling them to outsource ATM installation, maintenance, servicing and depreciation costs.
TestLink also supplies ATM parts and provides spares-related services such as ATM parts repairs, ATM parts inventory management and advance exchange of parts.
ATM enhancement options include ATM security upgrades such as anti-ramming, anti-skimming and ATM cassette locking bars.
For more information on how to reduce ATM purchase costs, contact ATM Sales Manager Andrew French, +44 (0)1202 627121 (direct), +44 (0)7912 675152 (mobile).
Information for Editors:
Central European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
Telephone: +420 220 121 450
Fax: +420 220 121 449
Email: ATM (at) testlink.cz
Email: PC (at) testlink.cz
UK & Western European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
No. 1 Factory Road
Telephone: +44 (0)1202 627100
Fax: +44 (0)1202 625577
Email: ATM (at) testlink.co.uk
Email: PC (at) testlink.co.uk
TestLink - Cutting Costs By Innovating Service
TestLink Services Ltd is an independent company specialising in ATM remanufacture, ATM refurbishment and ATM asset & estate management - benefiting the global environment by increasing the reuse and recycling of automated banking equipment and reducing ATM-related waste.
ATM operators and third party manufacturers across the world can cut costs by up to 70 per cent by purchasing ATMs remanufactured by TestLink to 'as new' condition.
TestLink has 20 years of experience providing repairs to the leading ATM OEMs and maintenance organisations. The company has a capability across NCR, Wincor and Triton ATMs on all module types.
TestLink engineers strip each ATM down to its individual components, painstakingly rebuilding each module for maximum operational efficiency and longevity of service.
Each refurbished ATM undergoes a detailed 210-point inspection at TestLink before being shipped with delivery from just seven days.
Services provided by TestLink include:
- ATM asset & estate management with detailed reports on how well your ATMs are functioning, recommended servicing and preventative maintenance, modules and parts inventory. Reports include the performance of external non-TestLink engineers and whether they need ATM training to improve productivity
- ATM inventory management - sophisticated systems with online visibility of your inventory and its movements; secure storage of modules and parts; secure disposal of old or obsolete parts and modules to UK Ministry of Defence standards
- ATM parts repairs - fast turnaround time; online status system; premium quality parts; obsolete part support; direct to site international shipment by advance exchange
- ATM cassettes (NCR, Wincor, Fujitsu) - supply of refurbished ATM cassettes; repair and refurbishment of ATM cassettes; testing and configuration of ATM cassettes
- supply of hand-portable NCR ATM cassette testing systems
- ATM security - anti-ramming, anti-skimming and ATM cassette locking bars
- mobile computer support to the corporate sector, repairing OEM products both inside and outside warranty
- mobile computer support to SMEs and individual computer users via TestLink's dedicated Web site http://www.laptopsupport.co.uk
- specialised Chip & PIN repairs on behalf of banks and third party maintenance organisations; refurbishing Chip & PIN devices to as-new condition.
TestLink serves its global markets from two fully resourced repair centres in the UK and the Czech Republic. Many of the 150 staff have direct OEM experience gained as engineers at ATM manufacturers NCR and Wincor.
TestLink was founded in 1989. It is still managed by its two founders, Chairman Nick Beer and Managing Director Greg Hughes.
The company operates to ISO9000 quality systems and ISO14001 environmental systems standards with an ethical environmental policy.