Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 26, 2009
A new tool is putting coaching practice growth on autopilot. Using this lever, coaches can grow their practice from their cell phone in the time it takes to order a coffee from Starbucks.
"Using Twitter is like planting a seed. As long as you care for it the proper way, your network of business alliances, clients and media connections can grow like healthy plant. On the other hand, a poor mindset is like not watering your plant or letting it get overrun with ravenous insects." says Suzi Pomerantz, a respected authority and creator of "Twitter Secrets For Coaches".
In addition to explaining the key mindset that makes Twitter a great lever for growing a coaching practice with minimal effort, she reveals at least five other fascinating tricks for anyone new to Twitter world including:
- How to build an audience without writing a single word of content
- A mistake rookies make that can get their account frozen
- How to find out what people are saying about you behind your back (Jetblue airlines used this to sniff out a potentially disastrous PR nightmare, and snuffed it out by apologizing to an angry customer)
- How to win friends and influence people with Twitter (more importantly, how not to lose friends and business)
- How to get celebrities to follow you, or thought leaders in your industry
You can read more about what she has to offer by heading to her website on how to use social media for growing a coaching practice. You can find a recorded live tv show from ustream (Twitter for Solopreneurs) that aired live last week that reveals some of the secrets Ms. Pomerantz teaches in her "Get Going Now Quick Start Twitter Tutorial". http://www.suzipomerantz.com/social-media/twitter-for-solopreneurs-recorded-live-on-ustream-tv/
Suzi is a fun, fast-paced interviewee who has appeared on talk shows and public appearances all over the nation.