Launching a Workforce Analytics Program
Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 27, 2009
Infohrm, the global leader in workforce planning, reporting and analytics solutions, today announced the list of speakers for its upcoming 5th Annual Workforce Analytics and Planning Conference to be held on April 19-20, 2010 in Washington, DC.
Building on the success of last year’s Conference, the agenda will feature a combination of thought-leader keynote speeches, company case studies, best practice workshops, and networking events. The Conference will focus on several critical business issues facing organizations today:
1. Identifying key human capital variables that positively impact business performance
2. Applying workforce analytic methodologies to evaluation of current and proposed talent management initiatives
3. Establishing sustainable workforce planning programs that integrate with larger strategic planning processes
4. Repositioning the workforce for an economic turnaround
Speakers at the 2010 event include:
- Boeing -- Dianna Peterson, Director, HR Strategic Workforce Planning
- Starbucks Coffee Company -- Melissa Graves, Director, Partner Insights
- Health Net -- Regan Klein, Senior Workforce Planning Analyst
- CH2M Hill -- Dave Sutherland, Director of Workforce Planning
- Wawa -- Ed Iames, Senior Director of HR
- Booz Allen Hamilton — Kate Nekic and Michele Edmonds, Human Capital Analytics
- RAF Capital -- Robin Ferracone, Chief Executive Officer
- Scotiabank — Cindy Brown, Director of Global Employment Strategies, and Jennifer Kelly, Manager of Global Employment Strategies
- Virginia Tech -- Kevin Carlson, Professor of Management
Infohrm’s 2010 Workforce Analytics and Planning Conference also includes:
--Financial Services, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Global Technology, and Retail industry consortiums to benchmark workforce analytics and planning practices
--A pre-Conference workshop on “Launching a Workforce Analytics Program”
--Optional two-day, HRCI-accredited, post-Conference workshops on Workforce Planning and Workforce Analytics
--Invitation-only senior executive breakfasts with keynote speakers
--A pre-Conference welcome reception and multiple networking events
--Infohrm Member Q&A sessions
--Previews of Infohrm’s latest workforce analytics and planning applications
“With more than 20 presentations, workshops, and networking events, the 2010 Infohrm Conference promises to be the year’s preeminent workforce analytics and planning forum,” said Brian Kelly, President of Infohrm North America. “As organizations prepare for the challenges and opportunities ahead, it is critical that leaders build a high-performing workforce capable of executing business strategy. Executives, line managers, HR professionals, and Finance personnel seeking new methods of quantifying the impact of talent management investments and measuring performance should strongly consider attending the conference.”
The Conference will be held at the Capital Hilton hotel in Washington, DC. Super Earlybird discounts on registration fees are available until September 30, 2009.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and human capital analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple a leading edge on-demand technology platform with strategic consulting and HR professional development services that focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices.
Learn more at http://www.infohrm.com:
Vice President of Marketing
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.