Davis, WV (PRWEB) August 27, 2009
Holy Fire Publishing (http://www.christianpublish.com) releases Love Letters for a Searching Soul (Paperback, US$20.00, ISBN#978-1-60383-165-9), discipleship training for spiritual growth.
Love Letters for a Searching Soul is a daily guided presentation of all the essential information for one seeking or beginning the Christian experience. This manual is the first year of a four-year discipleship training process called the Foundations of Discipleship.
The Love Letters for a Searching Soul - Level One manual presents -
- fifteen basic prayer styles to be practiced,
- five effective Bible study styles for beginners, and
- weekly personal 'soul searches' to help one learn to grow in Christ-likeness.
The participant is encouraged -
- to journal questions, thoughts, and Bible verses that have touched their life;
- to listen through God's Word to His divine plan;
- to find a Christian community where they can grow strong in living faith;
- to be baptized as a public profession of their faith in Jesus Christ;
- to worship personally as well as in corporate settings; and
- to reach out beyond the walls of the congregation to reach others with living faith and loving service.
These Christian practices are intertwined with Scriptures that reveal the personality, power and presence of God the Father, through the sacrifice of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is revealed through Scripture study and prayer.
One of the main emphases in Level One is to train each disciple of Jesus Christ in how to spend effective time alone with the Lord Jesus daily, and how to be assured personally of God the Father's pure love. In times alone with Jesus Christ, His eternal messages can be imparted to those who love and serve Him.
The Foundations of Discipleship is a four year process, Level Two - The Heart of It All - Parts One and Two build upon the training materials used in Love Letters for a Searching Soul. Level Three - <>Living the Life<>, and Level Four - Ocean of God's Love, prepare God's children to be world-changers together.
The purpose of the Foundations of Discipleship is that the participant will -
- gain the knowledge of coming into an eternal love relationship with the Living God,
- find their rightful place in God's plan,
- experience Biblical truth personally,
- understand God's perfect and holy love,
- learn to spend time alone daily with God,
- receive personal healing and encouragement from the Jesus Christ, and
- be able to follow the Lord wherever He leads.
Sally Mazzella, author of the Foundations of Discipleship, has spent years in active Christian ministry, designing and organizing prayer ministries, youth and family Bible studies, women's retreats, youth retreats, youth mission trips, pastoral care training processes, and written discipleship materials. Her passion is that each Christian believer will become vibrant and empowered children of the Living God serving exactly where the Lord has prepared them to serve with joy and inspiration.
Holy Fire Publishing (http://www.christianpublish.com), publisher of hundreds of Christian books, helps Christian authors reach the world through the printed word.