Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) August 31, 2009
Pillow lips and famous smiles have always been staples in the fashion and beauty community. But many people have trouble attaining that flawless pucker that they so desire. A newer product call MaxoLip (created by Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company) is enabling many to enjoy a fuller pout thanks to the scientifically-proven and all-natural ingredient complexes contained within, which have been shown to actually plump lips, revive color and boost the production of collagen for truly powerful smiles. As the newer trend of lipsology (lip reading) takes force, MaxoLip is enjoying a renewed surge in popularity.
A Powerful smile, according to a newer trend that is called lipsology (the art and science behind the workings of a smile inclusive of lip prints and lip readings) is quickly gaining recognition and practice across the US. More people are actually finding out that their lips can reveal a whole lot about who they are, what they want, and where they are coming from.
According to a lip-reading, lipsology expert in Fountain Hills, Arizona, Pam Fox, in an August 5th, 2009 interview with FHtimes.com, "There are really a lot of insights in a lip print. In the end, it can help you look at yourself in a new light, and it can empower people to make positive changes."
The power of lips is indeed uncanny. A woman who has a flawless, plump and robust pair of lips can nearly effortlessly invoke the connotation of power merely by speaking. And in contrast, lipsticks were developed to bring out this highly desirable facial feature in women.
Similarly, more women are finding that powerful lips are easily attained using products like MaxoLip - which is basically applied nearly like a lipstick with the included applicator - a potent and all-natural lip enhancer that is able to create firmer, more robust, more colorful and radiant, powerful pillow lips in a matter of a few weeks of usage.
"Our lips can really say a lot about who we are as a woman, how confident we are and most importantly how sexy we are," states Dermagevity spokesperson, Jennifer Wiseman.
"MaxoLip has been experiencing phenomenal success rates and the popularity has recently surged due to this newer lipsology trend, as more women seek to naturally enhance their lips to augment their external figures," Wiseman says.
Maxolip is an easily applied, daily usage, natural lip enhancer that shows immediate results. It can be simply applied by using the included applicator and applying the product one or two times per day, prior to the application of makeup and other cosmetics.
Most people will see noticeable results within 1-3 weeks of daily usage, when used as directed.
To learn more about this one-of-a-kind, breakthrough, injection-free, collagen-boosting, all-natural lip enhancer, please visit them online at: http://www.Maxolip.com.
- Developed by Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Immediately plumps your pucker without painful injections
- Boosts collagen to make your lips fuller
- Increases hyaluronic acid production to smooth out lip creases
- Softens lips and promotes healthy, natural lip color
- Instantly plumps lips for a visibly fuller pout
- Rich in Benzyl nicotinate (aka niacinamide), a complex that naturally enhances blood circulation to effortlessly plump your lips; it works by causing an increase in the natural rosy color of the lips and increases volume due to the dilation of the blood vessels
- Contains Palmitoyl Oligopeptide to enhance collagen and hyaluronic acid production. This increases the volume in the lip tissue and creates the plumping effect, helping to minimize fine lines on and around the lips, making them smoother and healthier
- Patented Hyaluronic Filling Spheres (Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, and Silica Dimethyl Silylate): dehydrated filling spheres penetrate into skin folds of varying depth and trap water into the superficial layers of the skin. The remarkable characteristics of hyaluronic acid acts as a molecular sponge, enabling the spheres to swell and exert pressure in the direction of the surface, resulting in a smoothing effect on the skin
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Available over-the-counter, no painful injections required
- Visit them online for generous discounts off retail pricing and to learn more at: http://www.Maxolip.com