Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) August 31, 2009
There are thousands of products that currently saturate the beauty market for women. When it comes to their eyelashes, in reality, there are actually quite fewer options than one might suspect. While eyelash extensions that are glued onto the eyelashes using industrial-grade adhesives, and other chemical-based treatment options for extending lashes are what seemingly dominates the marketplace, a newer and all-natural, chemical-free and proven eyelash extender, MaxoLash (created by Dermagevity Skin Care), is peering at huge sales and wide-ranging popularity as the best all-natural alternative currently available.
A beautiful pair of eyes is indeed the advocate for a captivating stare, a flawless appearance and forever has been assimilated with external beauty. Women the world afar have always striven to make their brows more noticeable, sexy and tantalizing. In par with this notion are long, slender eyelashes, ones that exude to healthy and strong, wispy and captivating stares that draw attention to the most intimate of all expressions: the eye-to-eye; the face-to-face. But weather conditions, body chemistry and a variety of other contributing factors commonly play culprit to broken, damaged, weak or brittle eyelashes.
But eyes are - and have been - widening to the amazing offerings of the one-of-a-kind eyelash lengthener, strengthener and extender, MaxoLash, because it actually works, and has been proven to do so.
When asked what the secret behind the massive success rate that women are finding when using MaxoLash, Dermagevity Skin Care spokesperson, Maurice Bernard, explains that the proprietary ingredient complexes that are contained within its unique formula spell the recipe for a high success rate.
"It's all about the proven, active ingredients in MaxoLash," Bernard says. "MaxoLash balances synthetic, optimized protein complexes with soothing and nourishing, moisturizing extracts, stimulating the follicle cells to promote new hair growth, resulting in healthy and naturally fuller-looking lashes."
But that's not all that MaxoLash does.
The formula also contains proven ingredients such as hyaluronic acid (potent moisturizer), Glycoproteins (stimulates hair follicle growth), and ProVitamin B5 (strengthens eyelashes and encourages growth).
The ingredients in MaxoLash have been specially formulated and pH balanced to be non-irritating to the eyes. And, MaxoLash works to condition lashes and brows, and helps protect them from environmental damage and breakages.
MaxoLash eyelash stimulator and strengthener is applied using an applicator brush that is included with the product. It is lightly brushed onto the eyelashes one time per day, prior to applying any makeup or mascara.
MaxoLash typically shows noticeable results of eyelash growth and strengthening within the first one or two months of daily usage.
To learn more about how all-natural MaxoLash please visit them online at: http://www.MaxoLash.com.
- Developed by Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Balances synthetic, optimized protein complexes with soothing and nourishing, moisturizing extracts
- Promotes healthy, naturally fuller-looking lashes
- Helps stimulate the follicle cells to promote new hair growth
- Conditions lashes and brows, and helps protect them from environmental damage and breakage
- Specially formulated and pH balanced to be non-irritating to the eyes
- Utilizes proven ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid (potent moisturizer), Glycoproteins (stimulates hair follicle growth), and ProVitamin B5 (strengthens eyelashes and encourages growth)
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- Has no known, adverse side effects
- Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.MaxoLash.com