Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) August 31, 2009
According to recent medical findings that provide evidence on how severe hot flashes contribute to chronic insomnia in menopausal women, the results indicate that the best way to relieve their insomnia is by treating their hot flashes effectively. In light of many of the popular prescription drugs, which are conflicting for many women to take because of their numerous known and associated side effects, and the documented increase in risk of contracting serious illnesses and cancers attributed with their taking, botanical alternatives for menopause that treat hot flashes, like Menersa (created by Vitaloix Labs), are quickly becoming relied upon by many women as the best natural alternative for side effect-free menopausal relief.
New studies that were conducted by leading and respected medical professionals, who published their findings in a report documenting hot flashes and severe hot flashes in menopausal women, in a June, 26th issue of Archives of Internal Medicine, during a year long study that evaluated more than 900 women, concluded that women who suffer from severe hot flashes are more than 80% likely to suffer from bouts of chronic insomnia.
According to the research, the most experienced symptoms of menopause are hot flashes and severe hot flashes.
In conclusion of the report its authors noted, "This study provides evidence that severe hot flashes are associated with chronic insomnia in women aged 35 to 65 years. The dramatic increase in insomnia in women with severe hot flashes indicates that severity of hot flashes should be routinely assessed in all studies of menopause."
The solution, as was realized by the study's authors, asserts, "Treating hot flashes could improve sleep quality and minimize the deleterious consequences of chronic insomnia."
Vitaloix Labs spokesperson, Katrina Williams, couldn't agree more with the findings of the aforementioned medical study.
"Menopause is a hard enough tribulation for women who are just starting to experience its onset," Williams says. "Amongst the variety of known symptoms, the last thing that a woman wants to have to fret over is lack of sleep. Thankfully - as the study concludes - by merely treating hot flashes with non-prescription Menersa, women can avoid suffering from chronic bouts of insomnia."
Menersa all-natural menopause supplement is taken in capsule form by mouth daily. When taken as directed, it effectively treats the symptoms of menopause.
Tedious and lengthy clinical studies provided clear cut evidence that Menersa is comparable to low-dose transdermal estradiol (Estraderm 25 mcg every 7 days) for relieving hot flashes.
Menersa has also been proven to treat the common symptoms associated with menopause naturally, including, but not limited to: hot flashes, mood swings, decreased energy, nervousness, irritability, vaginal irritation, poor sex drive, abnormal weight gain, chronic headaches, fatigue, anxiety, tension and others.
For more information on Menersa please visit them online at: http://www.Menersa.com.
- Created by Vitaloix Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Relieves the common symptoms associated with menopause naturally, including, but not limited to: hot flashes, mood swings, decreased energy, nervousness, irritability, vaginal irritation, poor sex drive, abnormal weight gain, chronic headaches, fatigue, anxiety, tension and others
- Works to promote healthy weight maintenance and an increased sexual drive
- Specifically targets the support of hormonal pathway imbalances, greatly reducing menopausal symptoms
- Provides the body with a source of naturally-occurring phytoestrogen complexes
- Incorporates calming herbs that work to naturally relieve discomforts associated with the symptoms of menopause, and that helps to replenish essential and vital bodily nutrients
- Uses powerful and scientifically proven botanicals to help women enjoy a more natural and healthier sleep cycle during the menopausal phase
- Clinically documented to be a safer alternative to hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, and has also been proven to be as equally or more effective than using menopausal products containing soy
- Tedious and lengthy clinical studies provided clear cut evidence that Menersa is comparable to low-dose transdermal estradiol (Estraderm 25 mcg every 7 days) for relieving hot flashes
- No known adverse side effects
- 100% all-natural, safe & effective
- Available online at http://www.Menersa.com