Sydney, NSW (PRWEB) August 28, 2009
Bruce Clay Australia has announced that they will be running a one day Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training course on the 14th of October in Brisbane, 20th October in Melbourne and the 29th of October in Sydney.
This training course is the same as that currently delivered in conjunction with major search conferences in the United States. It has been run once in Australia in Tasmania, during May 2009 and was positively received by all attendees.
The training will provide an overview of SEO and an introduction to some of the more advanced SEO concepts and methodologies. The 1 day SEO course is specifically targeted at those people that need to manage an SEO project, team or vendor or are involved in a project that requires an understanding of SEO and how to identify potential SEO issues.
The following areas of SEO are covered in the course:
- Achieving better rankings in search engine results
- How to increase click-through rates
- How to make your site more relevant
- How to identify the best keywords for your site
- What is PageRank and how to increase link popularity
- How to identify and characterise your competition
- How to analyse and edit your own content
- How to avoid Spam
- How to include Engagement Objects™
- Designing and structuring your site in the right way to achieve better search engine rankings
- Optimising the technical structure of your site to improve rankings
- Ensuring your site is able to be spidered by the search engine robots
- How to develop links worth having
- Monitoring you and your competitors positions within the search engine rankings
- Being ethical whilst optimising your site
- How to measure your success
The training is highly rated, both in Australia and the United States and is a must for any individual or organisation that needs to improve their knowledge about SEO. Jeremy Bolt, the Managing Director of Bruce Clay Australia, will be delivering the training.
Attendees at the training will receive a detailed course manual , a 1 year subscription to the SEOToolSet® (valued at over A$1,000) and meals & refreshments.
Please direct any questions regarding the training to Marc Elison of Bruce Clay Australia.
Phone +61 2 9252 1700
About Bruce Clay Australia
Bruce Clay Australia delivers search engine optimisation services, tools and training into the Australian market. Bruce Clay Australia is part of Bruce Clay, Inc, a leading provider of Search Engine Marketing Services, with an emphasis on Search Engine Optimisation. As developers of the SEOToolSet™, Search Engine Relationship Chart®, Search Engine Optimisation Code of Ethics, and many other search optimisation technologies, Bruce Clay, Inc. is one of the best known and most reputable search engine marketing firms in the world. Bruce Clay, Inc was founded in 1996 and has offices in around the world.