California InterContinental University 2009 Scholarship Essay Contest
Diamond Bar, CA (PRWEB) August 27, 2009
California InterContinental University is proud to announce the "California InterContinental University 2009 Scholarship Essay Contest". This is the first time that CalU has instituted an essay contest of this magnitude and we invite all students who are eligible to take part in this contest. To learn more about CalU and its higher education offerings, please click here
Topic of the essay:
"In light of the current economic scenario, define your
vision of what a 'true education' should give to a student."
Your essay should provide answers to some of these intriguing questions about education: Is our education system keeping up with the times? Are our students armed with the right skills to face today's competitive world? What are the attributes that a good education system must provide to its students to make them competitive and employable in these tough times? As a student, what is your take on the current education system and your vision for change?
Share your thoughts with us and win a scholarship of up to $3000, which you can be used for any CalU program. Also note that CalU is offering a $2,000 scholarship (to be used as a CalU student) to all submissions upon successful fulfilment of all the criteria established by the Scholarship Committee..
Fill in the registration form to enter the contest
Once you click on the Register button above, an automated mail will be sent to your registered email ID, which will provide you with clear instructions regarding the essay submission criteria.
*Deadline for entries: September 30, 2009
- The scholarship essay contest is designed for students looking for higher education opportunities, be it a bachelors, masters or doctorate program. The student must meet all admissions requirements for CalU in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Entries must contain a minimum of 1000 and a maximum of 1500 words.
- The essay must be in English language only. The essay must be typed in Word format, with double spacing between lines. The name, address, email and phone number of the applicant should be typed on the top right hand corner of the document.
- The submission of the essay will be only through the online registration form above. Submit the form to get further instructions.
- Only one essay will be accepted per person. Only 1 scholarship may be awarded to each recipient.
- Entries will be reviewed by a CalU Scholarship Committee. The Committee'sdecision will be final and binding.
- By accepting the prize, winners grant CalU the right to edit, publish, copy, display and otherwise use their entries in connection with this contest, and to further use their names, likenesses, and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
California InterContinental University is a distance education institution of higher learning dedicated to the study of Business Administration and Management, which promotes quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities. We strive to admit motivated and committed students who, through their academic accomplishments, will become successful business managers, executives, leaders, researchers, and consultants.