Today's customers are demanding more and as a result, customer experience has emerged as the single most important aspect in building customer loyalty and reaping the reward of referrals, repeat business, and profitability.
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) August 27, 2009 -
The Customer Experience Management Virtual Conference, hosted by TELUS, will showcase how savvy companies are transforming customer experience to grow the bottom line.
Join our panel of nine Customer Experience Management (CEM) experts in an interactive discussion about best practices for creating high performance interactions and experiences for your customers. At this full day virtual conference, you will learn how to build a business case for CEM, why companies are using new online tactics to transform the customer experience, as well as gain insight into the future consumer and how to gain their loyalty. Speakers include:
- Dr. Natalie Petouhoff, Senior Analyst, Forrester
- Jamie Darch, Director of Public Sector Vertical, TELUS
- Ken Redekop, Director of CEM Solutions, TELUS
- Lior Arussy, CEO, Strativity Group
- Michael Starr, Client Engagement Manger, Strativity Group
- Oscar Alban, Principal Global Market Consultant, Verint Witness Actionable Solutions
- Robert Burbach, Senior Analyst, IDC Canada
"With products being commoditized, price differentiation is no longer a sustainable strategy," said Ken Redekop, Director Customer Experience Management, TELUS. " Today's customers are demanding more and as a result, customer experience has emerged as the single most important aspect in building customer loyalty and reaping the reward of referrals, repeat business, and profitability. "
All attendees will have access to industry research, presentations and whitepapers following the conference. Participants will also have the opportunity to win prize giveaways.
WHAT: The CEM conference will touch upon the following elements:
- The latest research, presentations, whitepapers and thought leadership material
- Tips for delivering outstanding customer service through efficient self service or informed employees
- Advice on justifying CEM investments by building a business case based on financial returns and measurable outcomes
- Key customer communication trends and future consumer interaction preferences
- Best practices for incorporating social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) into the contact center, and guidelines for when to monitor and respond
WHEN: Thursday, September 24, 2009
TO REGISTER: Fill out the contact form at: http://events.unisfair.com/index.jsp?eid=441&seid=25&code=prweb