Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 29, 2009
EvolvHealth LLC announced today it has named health industry executive Anne M. Bodak its Vice President for Sales. In her new role, which becomes effective August 26, Bodak will be responsible for the field sales efforts and education initiatives for EvolvHealth, a life sciences developing proprietary products for the wellness industry. The company will release its line of products to the public beginning in the Fall 2009.
"We couldn't be more excited to have Anne on our team," said Trey White, founder and chairman of EvolvHealth. "Anne's experience in this industry is impressive, and I know she's going to accomplish a lot with us and our Independent Distributors."
"I was a bit floored when I heard about Evolv and its future potential," said Bodak. "The chance to join Trey and his team in Dallas is an opportunity I couldn't resist. I can't wait to get started." said Bodak.
Besides being a successful and accomplished sales trainer and top sales achiever, Bodak is also a doctor of chiropractic as well as a champion swimmer. She has degrees from the University of Ottawa in Canada and Life University in Atlanta.
- Anne M. Bodak was most recently the Director of Sales, North America for Nikken, Inc. where she established Rhythm of Nikken, a training program held in 70 cities per quarter for the company's independent consultants.
- She has extensive experience in designing educational and training development programs for sales field leaders.
- She also is a successful sales trainer and sales leader, achieving over $10 million in sales over 10 years for a previous company, Vision Unlimited Inc.
- Ms. Bodak graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Ottawa.
- She is a doctor of chiropractic and graduated summa cum laude from Life University in Atlanta, GA.
- At EvolvHealth, Ms. Bodak will be responsible for Evolv's field sales efforts and education initiatives.
Quote from Trey White, Founder and Chairman, EvolvHealth: "We couldn't be more excited to have Anne on our team," said Trey White, founder and chairman of EvolvHealth. "Anne's experience in this industry is impressive, and I know she's going to accomplish a lot with us and our independent distributors."
Quote from Anne Bodak: "I was a bit floored when I heard about Evolv and its future potential. The chance to join Trey and his team in Dallas is an opportunity I couldn't resist. I can't wait to get started.
Quote from Brent Hicks, CEO, Evolvhealth: "Anne is a delight and mirrors our values of caring and commitment to independent distributors. We are privileged to have her on our team.
Please contact Jonathan Gilliam to arrange an interview and/or quotes.
ABOUT EVOLVHEALTH LLC:
EvolvHealth is a consumer health products company. It helps people improve their family's physical and financial well-being through science-driven products and entrepreneurial opportunities. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, its first product is Evolv, a nutraceutical beverage that has been in development for more than 15 years, to be released in Fall 2009.
Chief Marketing Officer
Anne's profile can be found at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/anne-bodak-smith/3/114/40b