Austin, Texas (PRWEB) August 31, 2009
As summer comes to an end, integrated banking-specific CRM remains hot as ever. CoreTrac, Inc., provider of ResourceOne (R1), the easy-to-use and affordable Client Relationship Management (CRM)/Sales Force Automation (SFA) software solution designed specifically for community financial institutions, announced today the addition of four financial institutions that will implement R1 for their sales and service tracking.
Houston Business Bank - Fiserv ITI (De Novo)
Bright Star Federal Credit Union - Fiserv Summit ($293M Assets)
Empire National Bank - Metavante Bankway ($3.83B Assets)
Beneficial Mutual Savings Bank - Metavante Bankway ($103B Assets)
"As banks and credit unions work to build better relationships during these tough economic times, many institutions recognize the need for a CRM/Sales Force Automation solution to keep their existing deposits from decreasing; to continue lending to existing and new clients; and ultimately seize the opportunity to take advantage of the evolving landscape to the banking industry," states Alan Buhler, Executive Vice President at CoreTrac.
CoreTrac, Inc. is a privately held corporation with headquarters in Austin, Texas. The company is dedicated exclusively to providing its easy-to-use and affordable CRM/SFA solution, R1, to community financial institutions. R1 delivers the power to manage opportunities through:
- Lead and Referral Contact/Account Management
- Integration to the financial institution's core and other data sources
- Loan and deposit pipeline management
- Client profitability reporting
- Profile clients for next-best cross-sell product recommendation
- Manage client service cases
- Set and track goals to achieve strategic sales culture outcomes
- Incentive and Compensation tracking
- Develop, manage, and track marketing campaigns
- Synchronize with Outlook, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, and PDA's
For more information about CoreTrac, Inc. and ResourceOne, please visit http://www.coretrac.com or contact Alan Buhler at 512-236-9120 ext. 272.