Santa Cruz, CA (PRWEB) August 31, 2009
SchoolMessenger, a leading U.S. parental notification company, today announced the company is celebrating its ten year anniversary.
"For ten years our customers have relied on SchoolMessenger to deliver the messages they use to communicate with parents, students and staff," said Kent Lowry, co-founder and chief executive officer of SchoolMessenger. "We take great pride in their trust, work hard to earn and maintain it and care deeply about their results. Whether it's keeping schools safe, reducing the dropout rate, increasing parent involvement or saving schools money, we are proud of the role we play in helping our customers achieve their goals."
Mr. Lowry attributes the company's tremendous growth, even in tough economic times, to its commitment to putting the customer first. Several longstanding customers agree and have added their sentiments:
- "What's the secret to SchoolMessenger's longevity? They just get it," said Derry Lyons, Director, Information Technology Services, South Kitsap Schools (Washington). "They design their products exclusively for education, have a deep understanding of school district needs and focus on results. It's not just about rock solid technology. Their goal is to help customers put the plans and guidelines in place to communicate effectively with the families and communities they serve. Happy tenth anniversary!"
- "The company made a brilliant move in partnering with Cisco years ago, as that relationship streamlined our integration process and produced significant cost advantages too," said Trevor Baker, System Support Specialist, Halifax Regional School Board (Nova Scotia). "Technical support is critical in any school setting and although we are located miles from the closest SchoolMessenger office I have always been impressed with their prompt and responsive attention to our needs. We congratulate the company on its tenth year anniversary and commend them for a great product and terrific support."
- "SchoolMessenger's first priority is, and always has been, focused squarely on its customers," said Dr. Gary Stebbins, one of SchoolMessenger's first customers and now an advisor to the company. "Although they deliver great technology it's clear that the people behind the scenes are the company's greatest assets. They understand the impact information can have on building trust with parents, students and staff and are committed to providing the training and guidance their customers need to communicate with impact. That commitment has served the company well and I'm confident it will continue to fuel growth in the future."
- "As a large community college system, with 16 colleges, 67 campuses and over 100,000 students, we have a real need for notification," said Bob Hammonds, Crisis Management Director for the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. "SchoolMessenger was onboard from day one, working with more than 15 cell phone carriers and creating a web interface that allows anyone statewide to enroll. I never once hear them say 'we don't do that.' We wish them well on their tenth anniversary and hope to expand and grow our relationship in the years to come."
- "The SchoolMessenger team embodies the company's philosophy which is to put customers first," said Luanne Nelson, Public Information Director of Omaha Public Schools (Nebraska). "They understand the need to operate at maximum capacity and do everything in their power to facilitate and support our efforts. We appreciate the ease of use and accuracy of their product as it helps us reach families in a timely manner with confidence. We wish the company well in its next decade of business."
- "As a long-time SchoolMessenger customer we appreciate their great service and support staff as well as the ease of use of the products," said Janet Herdman, Executive Director IT Services, North Kansas City Schools (Missouri). "By keeping pace with its technology over the years we have migrated from locally-deployed units at several school sites to the district-wide solution we use today. Through the process our IT overhead has dropped dramatically and those cost savings allowed us to expand notifications to all grade levels. We applaud the company's success and wish them a very happy anniversary."
- "I can honestly say that in my eleven years with Wylie ISD I have never worked with a company that is as strong across the board - in both sales and support - as SchoolMessenger," said David Burkhart, Messaging Manager, Wylie ISD (Wylie, Texas). "Their staff always demonstrates the highest levels of integrity, commitment and thoroughness in their work. We have enjoyed our relationship with the company and wish them the very best in their anniversary year and beyond."
Corporate 10-year milestones include:
- Development of a nationally distributed, best-in-class hosted notification service that many of the largest school systems in the U.S. and Canada rely on.
- Continuous innovation driven by customer feedback, including the patent-pending SmartCall technology which helps schools cut notification costs in half.
- Service to leading U.S. schools systems, including: New York City Department of Education, Dallas Independent School District, Orange County Public Schools, Mobile County Public Schools, Seattle Public Schools, Minneapolis Public Schools, Omaha Public Schools, Jefferson County Public Schools and more.
- Unique certified integration with Cisco products and interfaces to more than 130 data management packages in use by schools.
- Hundreds of millions of messages delivered since 1999.
SchoolMessenger is a leading provider of notification solutions for education. Thousands of school districts, public schools, colleges, universities, private schools and other educational facilities in all 50 states depend on the company's innovative solutions to connect and effectively communicate with millions of parents, students and staff every day. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California. For information, visit http://www.schoolmessenger.com or call 888.527.5225.