Cookeville, TN (PRWEB) September 2, 2009
Research Electronics International (REI) is pleased to introduce the NEW OSCOR Blue TSCM Spectrum Analyzer designed specifically for detecting and locating illicit electronic surveillance devices.
The OSCOR Blue introduces unparalleled advantages over other spectrum analyzers:
- Sweeps 24 GHz in 1 Second
- Integrated folding antenna system
- 8 lbs (3.6 kg) operational weight
The OSCOR Blue includes a fully integrated auto-switching antenna system (up to 24 GHz) that simply unfolds from the unit, no extra antennas or cables are required. This not only reduces setup time and weight, but also provides the ability to analyze up to 24 GHz without having to change antennas.
With an extremely fast sweep time (100 kHz to 24 GHz in less than one second at 12.2 kHz steps), the OSCOR Blue collects 2,000,000 data points per second, providing extremely detailed spectrum resolution throughout the spectrum.
The OSCOR Blue also provides exceptional portability with advanced operator features. Weighing 8 lbs/3.6 kg, this hand-held spectrum analyzer provides the ability to walk around with OSCOR Blue during sweeps allowing the user to quickly and quietly locate RF transmitters. The 8.4 in (21.3 cm) high resolution touch screen display includes intuitive natural "drag" and "move", "zoom" and "pan" controls at the touch of a finger.
The NEW OSCOR Blue is a breakthrough in TSCM spectrum analyzers and includes the following advantages:
- Extremely fast: scans 24 GHz in 1 second, 12.2 kHz steps (2,000,000 data points per second)
- Comprehensive Integrated Antenna Panel: built-in auto switching antenna system to 24 GHz means no additional antennas or cables are required
- Touch screen: allows the user to pan, zoom, drag and move through the spectrum
- Portable and lightweight: weighs only 8 lbs/3.6 kg
- 2-3 hour run time on rechargeable battery
- Quickly identifies localized RF energy transmissions of all types of modulation
- Easily Map RF Traces: Reference and target traces are quickly captured, stored, and compared (including differences) for rapid analysis and historical comparison
- Quickly Generates Signal lists
- Captures and records signal activity in waterfall trace recorder for capturing spectrum trace activity over long periods of time. Historical trace activity can be played back for analysis
- Acoustic Correlator for classifying analog threats
- Provides bench-top Spectrum Analyzer capabilities in a portable design specifically for TSCM
Building on the successes of the OSCOR 5000E (the standard in TSCM Spectrum Analyzers) the NEW OSCOR Blue provides the most advanced protection against eavesdropping transmitters, protecting against information theft.
About Research Electronics International
For over 25 years, Research Electronics International (REI) has specialized in the design and manufacture of eavesdropping detection and countermeasure equipment. REI's products are used in over 100 countries worldwide by professional sweep teams (TSCM) as well as law enforcement organizations, corporations, and governments to protect sensitive or critical information. REI is recognized as the standard in TSCM, providing the highest quality equipment for the protection of sensitive and critical information. REI's corporate offices, manufacturing facilities, and Center for Technical Security (world's largest commercially available TSCM training center) are located in Tennessee USA, with an extensive global network of resellers and distribution partners. For more information call +1 (931) 537-6032 or visit us on the web at http://www.reiusa.net.
Contact Person: Lee Jones
Research Electronics International
Tel: +1 931 537-6032