Hickory, NC (PRWEB) September 2, 2009
Why trudge through fluff when what you really want is answers? Real Estate and Marketing professional David L. Workman has just published The Bare Bones Guide to Buying & Selling Your Home, a simpler guide to buying and selling real estate designed to help the average consumer steer through the process safely and quickly. Written in an easy-to-understand format, this book cuts through the fluff and lays out practical tips to make the transaction so much simpler.
- What to (and what not to) expect from a buyer's agent
- How to choose a great listing agent, one who wants to help you maximize profit, not just make a quick commission
- The pros and cons to selling For Sale By Owner
- Signing a Buyer's Agency Agreement and why it's crucial for your protection
- How to write an offer the seller can't wait to sign (but will save you money)
- What to expect once your offer is accepted
- How to find a good building inspector and what the inspection will and won't reveal
- Answers to common questions about remodeling, updating, financing, and much more!
"Consumers want to be informed, but they don't want to dig and dig through hundreds of pages of fluff just to find quick answers to basic questions," said author David L. Workman. "This book lets readers quickly find the information they need in an easy-to-understand format."
The Bare Bones Guide to Buying & Selling Your Home is currently available exclusively through online publishing house Lulu.com in both paperback and downloadable format and will soon be offered through other online outlets, as well as through various local bookstores.
About the Author: David L. Workman worked for two years as an agent with Coldwell Banker-Gundaker, as a member of the most successful real estate office in the state of Missouri. With over 15 years of sales and marketing experience in various industries, David understands consumer needs and behaviors and what both buyers and seller need and want.
About Lulu.com: Lulu.com is the premiere international marketplace for new digital content on the Internet, with more than 520,000 recently published titles and more than 15,000 new creators from 80 different countries joining each week.