But you need to know how and where to advertise.
Tupelo, MS (PRWEB) September 2, 2009
Struggling to get out from under a pile of debt, like many Americans? People in financial trouble often try to make more money or cut their expenses, but they neglect a simple, effective strategy. How to sell anything you don't need to help reduce debt.
So says author James B. Savage, who wrote the book Sell It Fast: How to sell almost anything with effective low-cost classified ads.
Savage teaches consumers how to price items correctly and place them in online and in-print classified ads, many of which are free or inexpensive.
Many people fail at selling items in classifieds because they don't know techniques he has mastered over 15 years. Or they avoid trying to sell their old stuff entirely because they believe it is expensive, difficult or a hassle.
Great sell-anything-fast items include cars, motorcycles, kitchen appliances, furniture, lawn mowers, electronics, televisions, cell phones, electronic games and tools or anything that has value, according to Savage.
He advises people to reduce debt by selling items which they are paying off monthly. This only works "as long as you do not owe more than the item is worth," he cautions.
Sell It Fast tells you:
- How to find the right buyer
- Where to advertise free or at little cost
- The tricks to make your ad better than others
- How to save money advertising
- Why you shouldn't trade in your car because you can sell it yourself for its real value
- Profit-making tips to sell hobby items and collectibles
- 2 must-do things to make your ad work
- The No. 1 secret to get the best price
- Ways to cut or stop unnecessary responses
- How to prevent getting ripped off by thieves
- And much, much more.
In addition, Savage's book helps you write the perfect classified quickly with its ad forms. They helped him sell a $5,500 lawn mower in the middle of winter and without any selling expenses.
Sell It Fast - the only tool you'll need to sell anything and reduce debt - is available at amazon.com or at http://sellanythingfast.com.