Pompano, Florida (PRWEB) September 8, 2009
Promero, a member of the Oracle Partner Network, announced today that it will make a free offer of its proprietary Salesforce CTI Adapter for any customer utilizing the company's OnDemand call center software as a service. The limited time offer is valid through November 15, 2009.
"Salesforce customers can rapidly integrate their SFDC service to Promero's hosted solution of Oracle Contact Center Anywhere's [CCA] award winning virtual call center solution, " stated Gregg Troyanowski, president of Promero. "CCA is a premier multi channel solution that provides enhanced telephony features for sales and customer service environments.' Promero, the first company to offer the free CTI adapter for SFDC, hosts the Contact Center Anywhere solution in its state of the art datacenter. The OnDemand Call Center solution is provided as a software as a service or on premise solution. Promero also provides professional services to integrate the proprietary CTI adapter for existing CCA software license owners.
With the CTI Adapter integrated with Promero's OnDemand Call Center solution, Salesforce users will benefit with its full feature functionality:
- Click-to-dial for all your Salesforce contacts
- Control inbound calls from within Salesforce - easily put on hold, transfer, or forward calls
- When incoming calls are from existing contacts, Contact Center Anywhere automatically opens their records
- Call activity is captured and stored within your Salesforce customer records
- With relevant workgroup settings you can view call activity for your group
- Easily create reports to analyze call activity and performance, and improve targeting
- Uniquely downloaded direct to the user's PC, meaning no additional servers or IT burden
- Contact Center Anywhere is fully integrated with Salesforce, minimizing additional training requirements for your staff
Salesforce Web-based CRM is an easy to use solution for sales, service, marketing, and call center operations that streamlines customer relationship management and boosts customer satisfaction.
Salesforce.com has received considerable recognition in the industry, including:
- Technology of the Year (InfoWorld, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Editors' Choice Award (PC Magazine, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- Visionary Award (SDForum, 2004)
- Best of the Web (Forbes, 2003)
- CRM Excellence Award (Customer Inter@ction Solutions, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Top 100 Innovators Award (BusinessWeek, 2006)
- Innovation Award (AMR Research, 2005)
- CODIE Award for Best CRM (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
Contact Center Anywhere v8 features include Multi-Channel ACD that provides skills-based routing and a universal queue for phone calls, e-mails, faxes, voicemails, voice-over-Web calls, callbacks to route customers in virtual queue, chat and Web-collaboration sessions. Contact Center Anywhere replaces or co-exists with existing PBX Inbound/outbound cross-media blending, integrated outbound predictive/preview dialing IVR. Chat includes Web collaboration/form sharing, push technology and suggested response. E-mail Management includes automated e-mail management and e-mail routing with suggested responses. Other features include
- Built-in voice recording, supervision and agent-coaching capabilities, voicemail, fax, and unified messaging
- Screen pops - integrated in pre-built agent User Interface or as separate screen
- Blended agent for both inbound and outbound communications
- Standard pre-built reports and report customization capabilities Integrated and pre-built real-time dashboards Soft wallboard and hard wallboard support
- Multi-tenancy and in-tenant partitioning Dynamic customer satisfaction capabilities that enable customers to rate agent skills and dynamically change ACD routing by changing agent skill-ratings in real-time based on a user-defined sample size
- Browser-based and Eclipse-based user interfaces (the latter enables easy user-specific User Interface customization that is Web-based and consistent regardless of which PC is used) Web services to embed functionality into third party applications
- Standardized delivery of call information to thick and thin-client CRM applications
- VOIP and SIP enabled
- Real-Time, Web-based provisioning, moves/adds/changes and configuration changes.
Contact Center Anywhere has won 49 industry awards from such sources as Frost & Sullivan, Call Center Magazine, Internet Telephony Magazine, Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine, Communications Convergence Magazine, ICCM, TMC Labs, and others.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest enterprise software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit website at http://www.oracle.com. Oracle Partner Network is a global business network of 16000 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Oracle partners are able to offer their customers leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle's position as the world's largest enterprise software company. Visit http://www.oraclepartnernetwork.oracle.com
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. The company's portfolio of SaaS applications, including its award-winning CRM, available at http://www.salesforce.com/products/, has revolutionized the ways that customers manage and share business information over the Internet. As of August 31, 2009, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 63,200 customers. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM". For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
About Promero, Inc
Founded in 2001, Promero is a leading provider contact center solutions. Together with its partners, Promero provides innovative technology, strength, stability, comprehensive consultation, implementation and support. Promero is a Worldwide Oracle Certified Partner for Siebel CRM and Contact Center Anywhere, IEX Channel Partner and Authorized Reseller for TotalView Work Force Management, Verint Channel Partner and Authorizes Reseller for Impact 360 Work Force Optimization, Cognos Channel Partner for Business Intelligence, Voxeo Channel Partner for Voice Recognition and 1Vault Reseller for data center services. Visit Promero's website at http://www.promero.com. Promero headquarters is located in Pompano, Florida. Telephone: 954-935-8800. Toll free 888-204-0822.