San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 5, 2009
AirNav Systems ( http://www.airnavsystems.com ) the world's most trusted provider of ADS-B real-time worldwide flight tracking solutions and the owner of the only existing global ADS-B flight tracking network is announcing the release, on Nov 26 2009, of AirNav RadarBox 3D, the world's first tri-dimensional worldwide flight tracking software.
Based on the world's most popular virtual radar software, AirNav RadarBox 2009, the new software will offer users the possibility of tracking flights in real-time and display them on a 3D graphical interface powered by Google Earth and embedded in the application. Hundreds of aircraft models and airline liveries are included making it as realistic as possible. Features include Pilot's View and 3D Approach Views.
More information and Screen Shots for the UK Airspace / London Heathrow Airport is available at:
Major features of the new system include:
- Real-time 3D flight tracking;
- 3D Approach, Airport and Flightdeck Views;
- Flight ID, registration, altitude, speed, heading and vertical speed
- Accurate Aircraft information from the Gatwick Aviation Society
- Worldwide Navigational Aid information powered by Navigraph
- Easy plug & play USB connection, no complex time consuming setup
- ACARS Decoder interface
- Real-Time photos of all tracked aircraft
- Real-Time weather information
- Generate and share reports automatically
- Share screen shots with your friends
- MyLog: log all and share with your friends all the aircraft you receive
- Alert generation for specific aircraft or in-range flights
- Radar player to review airspace recordings
- Editable 400 thousand callsign database included
- Airport inbound and outbound flights in different colors
- Automatic detection of user location
The new application includes AirNav Systems world beating ADS-B data reception and processing capability, processing more than 20 million aircraft messages per day and distributing the information via the worldwide AirNav Systems Network Engine. Currently with more than 250 worldwide permanent feeds, AirNav Systems ADS-B Network covers major airports like London Heathrow, Frankfurt, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney.
Extremely accurate and reliable, AirNav RadarBox has been the first and only ADS/B receiver is space. RadarBox documentation is available in 8 languages.
ADS-B or Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast, is a data transference system installed in airline aircraft that allows data to be transferred between aircraft and air traffic controllers to enhance the safety and efficiency of traffic. The AirNav Systems RadarBox is a hardware receiver and software solution that receives ADS-B transmissions from aircraft and processes them using advanced algorithms to produce either raw data or a simulated "radar" plan position indicator (PPI) display. The data can be gathered from any number of RadarBox receivers and is added concurrently to the Network data stream, providing the potential for affordable world-wide coverage with easy access of data via the Internet. The AirNav Systems ADS-B Network is the first such system to be made available for general use.
AirNav Systems continues to develop this exciting and innovative tracking products and is renowned for the ability to produce bespoke solutions to exactly meet the needs of the professional and non-professional customers at a realistic and affordable price.
About AirNav Systems
Headquartered in San Diego, California, AirNav Systems LLC has been publishing and developing software for the aviation world since 1996. AirNav Systems offers a complete set of flight tracking and monitoring tools for all kinds of users, from Airlines and Airports to Limousine Operators and Aviation Enthusiasts. Always with high quality standards and innovative features not found in any other similar programs, AirNav Systems products have been reviewed in more than 100 magazines, newspapers and on TVs and Radio worldwide.