Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 15, 2009
On September 1 the management team at WebWorks.com agreed to major changes in the way its industry- leading ePublisher Platform products will be licensed and sold going forward. This is the biggest change in the company's operations in over four years. To celebrate, starting today, September 15, WebWorks will be going the "full monty." Between now and midnight on September 25, 2009, the WebWorks team is going to show you everything!
During the promotional period anyone can download any combination, or all, of the ePublisher Platform components and use them on an unrestricted basis.
Experience the power of the full ePublisher suite of tools for free.
- No crippled DEMO versions. - This promotion gives the corporate publishing community access to fully featured versions of production software.
- Pick any, or all, of the ePublisher products to try: ePublisher Pro, ePublisher Express, ePublisher AutoMap.
- Includes ALL input adapters for your FrameMaker, MS-Word, or DITA-XML content.
- Customers can download once and install as many times as they want on as many machines as they want.
- Customers are free to copy and distribute the special "Contract-ID" software key.
- The software can be used as many times as needed until the software key expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on September 25, 2009.
- All product documentation is online in the WebWorks Documentation Wiki, where customers can leave comments and feedback.
To Download the Software
Visit http://webworks.com/Info/Full_Monty/ to get access to the special download link.
To Activate the Software
During the install process users will be asked for a Contract-ID. Please copy and paste the following into the dialog box and the software will be activated:
The ePublisher products support the following input formats:
- Adobe FrameMaker 6.0 to 9.0
- Microsoft Word 98 to 2007
- Valid DITA output from any XML editor
ePublisher converts content to any of the following output formats:
- Wikis - Confluence, MediaWiki and MoinMoin
- Help formats - WebWorks Help5.0 , Eclipse Help, WinHelp, Java Help, HTML Help
- Web content - XHTML, HTML 3.2, Custom XML, Active Web Pages
- Print-quality PDF
- Mobile device display for Palm, Microsoft Reader and iPhone
- Full accessibility and 508 compliance.
About WebWorks ePublisher
WebWorks ePublisher offers the fastest and most efficient way to publish your technical documentation and other content. On average, we reduce the time it takes to modify and republish content from weeks to just a few hours. We are trusted by individuals, small and medium businesses, and Fortune 500 companies alike -- enabling them to publish hundreds of thousands of sophisticated PDF, help, HTML, and other Web files each month. Our customers give us strong reviews because our product allows them to deliver the most reliable and efficient workflow for creating, managing, and deploying powerful electronic publications in a continuous fashion around the clock ... without compromising their original content's integrity. For more information visit http://www.webworks.com
WebWorks.com, a brand of Quadralay Corporation, is the leading provider of comprehensive online publishing and help system delivery solutions. Its products and services constitute the definitive single source for all its customers' ePublishing needs. WebWorks.com specializes in content conversion software that outputs Web, online help, wiki, and technical publication formats. Quadralay Corporation, based in Austin, Texas, was founded in 1992 as part of the University of Texas Technology Incubator program. Quadralay currently has thousands of customers in over thirty countries worldwide.
# # #