Detroit, MI (PRWEB) September 9, 2009
TURM-Trinity Upper Room Ministries will begin to accept applications for training and apprenticeships. Instructors with 15 years verifiable experience in the trade and 4 verifiable trade references should apply September 15, 2009. Students should apply September 30, 2009. Calling all laid off ex auto workers - an opportunity awaits. Now is the time to sharpen your craft or learn a new trade.
Building Trade & Vocational Training:
Electrical & Energy conservation
Heating & Cooling
On-Site Hands on Final Prep
ged Educational Curriculum:
Bridging the Gap, Math to Science
Trade and Industrial Lesson Plans
Job Placement qualification
Additional Support Services:
Social Behavioral Consultation
Bed & Breakfast Facility at 312 Watson
13 step serenity program
Spiritual guidance counseling
Financial Credit Budget Consultation
Housing needs counseling
Innovative, focused, spiritually centered Apprenticeship and specialized trade programs are being offered at no cost.
- Entry level to advanced construction & building trades
- Instructors-Leaders-Management minimum 20 years in trade
- On-Site Pro-Literacy GED, computer skills
- Credit & Budgeting-Housing counseling
- Student sub contractor pay (after minimum classroom & on-site training period)
- Spiritual life alignment & empowerment
- Our Apprenticeship program meets the Department of Labor (col) requirements.
- Our Trade Accredited program meets the requirements of all national trade groups. Current trade programs are based on the guidelines and curriculum for Construction Education Research (NCCER)
- Trinity is an affiliate of MPRI (Michigan Prisoner Reentry Initiative), A Wholistic Approach to Restoring People and Communities, This program in memoriam of Minister Larry Logan, 1954 - 2009
"And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in" - Isaiah 58:12
For additional Information, please call: (888) 751-8083. Hurry before it's too late. Space is limited and this program is scheduled to start this month, September 2009. All applications will be considered on a first come basis.