Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 8, 2009
Due to recent sell-outs, Leadership IQ has opened 30 more registration spots to its teleconference Managing Remote Employees. Managing remote employees requires radically different leadership skills from typical office environments, according to Leadership IQ, a top-rated leadership training firm.
Leadership IQ has been conducting 1 hour teleconferences to teach managers and executives remote management skills like how to keep employees disciplined and motivated even when you can't see them, which personality types work best in remote settings, 3 attitude adjustments that leaders must make to successfully manage virtual employees and how to transmit your corporate culture to employees that never get to see your corporate headquarters.
See the complete agenda at Managing Remote Employees
Topics for this teleconference include:
- Which personality types (e.g. introverted, extroverted, etc.) make the best remote employees (HINT: it's not what you think)
- How to assess remote employees' job performance and measure their progress
- Why you should NEVER ask "How's it going?" to remote employees
- 3 attitude adjustments that leaders must make to successfully manage remote employees
- 3 tools that build trust with remote employees (even when you never see each other)
- How to transmit your corporate culture to employees that never get to see your corporate headquarters
- Learn the pros-and-cons (and creative uses) of the latest technologies (social media, wikis, blogs, etc.)
- 2 keys to keeping remote employees disciplined and productive
- A specific weekly communication regimen that keeps remote employees connected and aligned
Registration for this 60-minute interactive session is $199 and attendees can invite as many colleagues as can listen in on a single phone line via speakerphone. Registrants will also get slides to download before the session.
Register now before it sells out again. Register online at http://www.leadershipiq.com/events/managing-remote-employees or by calling (800) 814-7859.
About Leadership IQ
Leadership IQ is a top-rated management training and research firm. Our work has appeared in Fortune, Forbes, Business Week, ABC News, and CBS News among others. Our clients include the Harvard Business School, Microsoft, IBM, Merck, Johns Hopkins, MasterCard, and hundreds more.