San Jose, CA (PRWEB) September 10, 2009
Unemployment is at an all-time high and as a result our most important relationships are suffering. This presents a historic need and opportunity for aspiring relationship coaches.
Relationships are among our highest priorities and core values. The fastest and most effective way to change a life, and even the world, is through promoting successful relationships. This makes Relationship Coaching one of the fastest growing, most important, recession-proof coaching niches.
Relationship Coaching Institute is the first and largest international relationship coach training organization, and for the first time is throwing open the doors and providing a free, comprehensive, intensive, two-hour relationship coaching training to help aspiring coaches decide if this exciting and fulfilling profession is a good fit.
The Relationship Coaching Virtual Training Bootcamp will be made accessible via telephone and internet, covering:
- The difference between coaching and therapy
- Relationship Coaching ethics and best practices
- Specific tools and strategies for coaching singles
- Specific tools and strategies for coaching couples
- Issues and considerations for the therapist as coach
- How to get started as a Relationship Coach
- How to get clients and build a successful relationship coaching practice
Conducted by David Steele, MA, LMFT, Founder of Relationship Coaching Institute, and Frankie Doiron, President and CEO, this virtual training will be recorded for later listening and includes a Study Guide of in-depth information and strategies for coaching singles and couples, and building a successful relationship coaching private practice.
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Time: 9:00am pacific/Noon Eastern/5:00pm UK for two hours