Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) September 10, 2009
Virgo Publishing LLC, a leading producer of telecommunications industry publications and events, announced today the prestigious speaker lineup for the 2009 VON Latin America Summit, which is taking place at the VON Conference & Expo, on Sept. 22, 2009, in the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami. http://www.vonexpo.com
Produced in conjunction with industry research partners Frost & Sullivan and IDC, the 2009 VON Latin America Summit will focus on "How to Do Business in the Telecommunications Industry in the Caribbean and Latin America (CALA)". Educational topics include "Long and Short Term Infrastructure Investment," "Operational and Business Strategies for Operators," and "Doing Business in CALA."
- Romina Adduci, Telecom Research & Consulting Director, IDC
- Claudio Baumann, Marketing Director, Latin America, Telefonica
- Matt Bramson, CSO, Inphonex
- Alex Costa e Silva, CEO, Neovia
- Guillermo A. Mármora, Vice President, Product Marketing - Voice Services & Collaboration, Latin America and Caribbean, Global Crossing
- Arnaud Messager, Head of Business Development and Network Solutions for the Americas, Orange Business Services
- Ignacio Perrone, Industry Manager, Information and Communications Technologies, Latin America, Frost & Sullivan
- Rodrigo Mendes, President, South American Telecom
- Eduardo Duran Nardecchia, ENTEL, Vivir Primeros el Futuro
- Roberto de la Mora, Director of Technology Architectures, LAS, Cisco
- Fernando Rodrigues, CTO eLandia Group
The keynote address will be given by Wayne Zeutch, Rapporteur Group on Standards Coordination, CITEL.
About the VON Latin America Summit
The 2009 VON Latin America Summit is an executive educational summit focused on the fast-growing Latin American and Caribbean telecommunications market. Join leading communications service providers, integrators and thought leaders from throughout Latin America as they join leading research analysts in meaningful dialogue around opportunity and innovation in the region. The Summit will take place at the 2009 VON Conference & Expo event in Miami. For more information visit http://www.von.com/expo/2009/latin-america-summit.html.
About the VON Conference & Expo
Focused on service provider transformation and the future of IP communications, the VON Conference & Expo showcases the best of the global IP communications world for service providers and large enterprises. Roundtables, keynotes, panels and Q&A sessions go beyond the pitch to examine the financial, operational, marketing and technological strategies, best practices and solutions for introducing innovative applications and products that resonate with users. Meanwhile, the exhibit floor features industry leaders and exciting startups with plenty of opportunities to interact with key decision makers and industry luminaries. VON is the only IP-focused event of its kind. For more information, visit http://www.vonexpo.com.
SmartMark Communications LLC for VON Latin America 2009
+1 215 504 4272