Customers want to be able to seamlessly connect with their customer's. As Web 2.0 technologies such as Linked In, RSS, Map programs, marketing programs and mash-ups infiltrate both social and corporate scenes, we are seeing business applications increasingly incorporate them into their features and functionality to improve productivity
Sydney, NSW (PRWEB) September 10, 2009
Sage one of the world's largest suppliers of business software today announced the availability of the new ACT! by Sage 2010 contact and customer manager. ACT! by Sage is the number one selling Contact and Customer Manager worldwide with over 2.8 million users. ACT! by Sage allows small to medium business to organise all the details of their customer relationships in one place to improve marketing effectiveness, attract new customers, and create more value from existing relationships.
ACT! by Sage 2010 brings information from social networking profiles such as Linked In and Facebook into businesses contact records.
This means ACT! by Sage users can now cost effectively collate a wide variety of social information about their customers, prospects and suppliers in one location, giving them a complete picture of their relationships.
New features of ACT! by Sage 2010 include compatibility with a subscription-based ACT! E-marketing service, and fully customisable opportunities to support various sales models.
"Customers want to be able to seamlessly connect with their customer's. As Web 2.0 technologies such as Linked In, RSS, Map programs, marketing programs and mash-ups infiltrate both social and corporate scenes, we are seeing business applications increasingly incorporate them into their features and functionality to improve productivity" said Mike Lorge, Managing Director, Sage Business Solutions, Australia and New Zealand.
Social media naturally augments contact management and CRM systems with valuable information to help marketers create more thorough customer profiles. At Sage, we are focusing product R&D on advancing integration of social media into the sales cycle so customers can develop more meaningful and profitable customer relationships", adds Lorge.
New ACT! By Sage 2010 features and enhancements include:
- Social Media Technology brings information from social networking profiles and tools including LinkedIn®, Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps™, Google News™, Plaxo and ZoomInfo, among others, conveniently into ACT! contact records so users can quickly collect and learn more information about their customers and prospects.
- New Look & Navigation makes ACT! even easier to learn and provides instant access to search functions from any view. Big "easy" buttons take users to tasks most often used and related tasks are grouped for efficient use in contact, group and opportunity views. A new Welcome Page displays help information, tips, news and common tasks on one screen. The user navigation achieves 25 percent higher productivity than competing systems according to competitive study conducted by Measuring Usability LC
- New subscription-based ACT! E-marketing Service provides templates for e-mail design, survey and Web forms for gathering recipient feedback, drip marketing controls for automating campaigns with multiple e-mails, and a marketing results tab for identifying the most qualified prospects to follow up with based on e-mail open and click-through metrics.
- Sales Tracking Enhancements display opportunities within customisable ACT! contacts, groups and companies so users can easily track history and set security options for each.
- Dashboard Views & Reports help ACT! users manage their sales pipeline with new contacts and administrative dashboards, 12 new dashboard charts and 13 new reports for identifying and better understanding the biggest sales opportunities. A new report view lets users see all available reports, mark favorites for quick access, and customise descriptions to fit personal needs.
Availability and pricing
ACT! by Sage is available from today through Sage's ACT! Certified Consultants network (ACC) and selected retail outlets. To locate a ACT! by Sage Certified Consultant or for more information, customers should call 13 SAGE
Australian regular retail pricing for ACT! 2010 will be $279 (inc GST) and $479 (inc GST) for ACT! Premium 2010.
About ACT! by Sage
ACT! by Sage is the #1 selling Contact and Customer Manager worldwide with over 2.8 million users. ACT! users can organize all the details of their customer relationships in one place to improve marketing effectiveness, attract new customers, and create more value from existing relationships. Complete sales pipeline visibility helps ACT! users identify and take action on the most qualified sales opportunities. ACT! is easy to use and integrates with existing business solutions including Microsoft Outlook®, Word, Excel® and Lotus Notes®.
About Sage Business Solutions
Sage Business Solutions is part of the Sage Group plc, the LSE-listed business software vendor. With over 5.8 million customers in 140 countries worldwide, Sage is a global leader in mid-market business software. Sage Business Solutions has offices in Sydney and Melbourne and more than 140 business partners throughout the Australia / New Zealand / Pacific Island region.
We offer true freedom of choice with our end-to-end suite of world-class ERP and CRM solutions. Designed for businesses of all shapes and sizes, we don't believe in a one-size fits all kind of business solution. We can provide any business with a comprehensive, integrated and complete solution that is uniquely tailored to their needs and requirements.
About Sage Group
The Sage Group plc is a leading global supplier of business management software and related products and services, principally for small to medium-sized enterprises. Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs over 13,900 people. Sage has 5.8 million customers worldwide and operations in over 20 countries, covering the UK, Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, India and China.
# # #