What Retailers Want And Why You Need To Listen!
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 10, 2009
The premier go-to portal (http://www.ecobabyworld.com) for identifying environmentally-friendly businesses and products that make a difference for parents and their babies, today announced the winners of their 2009 Outstanding Product Awards.
Registration is now open for the first EcoBabyWorld Green Awards which will be held bi-annually. A maximum of 35 awards will be given in each award cycle.
Recipients of EcoBabyWorld's 2009 Outstanding Product Awards are:
- Begley's Best Spot Remover and All Purpose Household Cleaner
- CleanWell All-Natural Antibacterial Hand Wash
- Ecover All Purpose Cleaner - Natural Lemon Fragrance
- Epicuren Baby Daily Lotion
- Episencial Sweet Dreams Bubble Bath
- Hanna Andersson Night Night Baby Sleepers in Pure Organic Cotton
- Happy Baby - Fresh Frozen Organic Baby Meals
- Nature Babycare Pull-on-Pants
- Noli N Nali Little Willow Detangler
- organicKidz Stainless Steel Baby Bottle 7oz.
- Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Wipes 70 count
- Stonyfield Organic YoBaby Yogurt - Simply Plain
- Zo-li on the Go Formula and Snack Dispenser
"The winners of this award have been chosen because of their excellent products and the fact that we use many of them on a daily basis," says EcoBabyWorld's founder and CEO Jeanne Holm Ackah. The company is launching its bi-annual Green Awards
Concurrent with the awards, Holm Ackah announced the rollout of EcoBabyWorld's A Business Green division. A Business Green consultancy was born to assist mother entrepreneur-led companies with the biggest challenge their products face: sales and marketing, distribution, and public relations.
They recently released a series of articles named "What Retailers Want And Why You Need To Listen!" to try and bridge the gap between retailers and manufacturers.
EcoBabyWorld can be contacted at 310.869.9708. URL is http://www.ecobabyworld.com.