Hong Kong, China (PRWEB) September 14, 2009
Asset Control, the world-wide leader in financial data management solutions, is launching AC Invest, a new web-based data management platform that enables financial institutions to quickly and cost-effectively address their increasingly complex data management requirements. AC Invests' powerful logic engine combined with its intuitive interface give users control of all stages of the data management process, creating a complete data compliance system.
AC Invest creates a new paradigm that allows clients to adopt a role- and consumption-based data management approach suited to their business operations. AC Invest enables business users to easily create, manage, retrieve, use and re-use rules that control their data quality and use. AC Invest provides firms with the solid upgrade path they expect from a vendor product. AC Invest includes:
- A role- and consumption-based view of data that facilitates distribution, usage analysis and costing at a firm's business unit or regional level
- A graphically driven, centralized logic system providing increased control and audit for decision making, allowing non-technical users to easily create, manage, retrieve, use and re-use rules
- Industry standard rules and the flexibility to easily add organizationally specific rules without the need for technical intervention
- A "Rule Finder" to support rapid impact analysis, faster responses to regulatory queries and reduced time to on-board new business
- A comprehensive, flexible data model that can be easily expanded using simple wizards, making upgrades simple, controlled and auditable
- A web-based design that allows remote management, provides support for stringent security requirements and delivers a familiar user experience
- The option of using Asset Control's highly knowledgeable and experienced staff to manage and maintain key market data feed handlers
Phil Lynch, Asset Control's president and chief executive officer, said, "AC Invest is a revolutionary new product designed to equip business users with the confidence that their core applications are powered with consistent, accurate and compliant information. This consumption-based, business-user model helps firms leverage data as the proactive business tool much needed in today's global financial landscape. Our latest offering provides firms with low cost of ownership through a standard data model and set of rules that can be flexed without damaging their upgrade path, delivering a functionally rich standard product that can be extended with minimum additional cost."
AC Invest can be used as a stand-alone platform, or as part of a "federated" model for distributing data on a regional or enterprise basis (including global offices with regional variations) through integration with Asset Control's AC Plus centralized data management platform.
About Asset Control
Asset Control provides centralized data management solutions for financial institutions worldwide. From business-entity to firm-wide projects, Asset Control offers a strategic reference and market data platform that delivers the accuracy, consistency and relevancy firms need to reduce costs and risk, manage evolving compliance needs, and accelerate the delivery of new products and services. Established in 1991, and with a 'blue chip' global customer base, Asset Control is backed by Fidelity Ventures, one of the world's leading providers of capital to technology companies. For more information, visit http://www.asset-control.com.
Trademark Information: Asset Control, the Asset Control logo, AC Invest and AC Plus are trademarks or registered trademarks of Asset Control Systems, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
# # #