(PRWEB) September 15, 2009
A modal window is used to display additional content on a new page layer (window) on top of the loaded content; its main trait is that it forces the user to interact only with it, by preventing other page actions unless the user closes the window. Easily create web modal windows with many styles and options like showing internal HTML content, embedded content, external or internal (AJAX) pages, as well as displaying hidden Page Elements, a set of images, and more.
- Create cross-browser Modal Windows to display information when your visitors click on page elements of your choice (or even on page load!).
- Display information when visitors click on page elements of your choice (or even on page load!).
- Use simple text, HTML code, images or whole pages as the content of your Modal Windows.
- Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
- Use multiple Modal Windows on a page.
- Show dynamic content (database-driven/programmable) through AJAX techniques.
- Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows within a page.
- Open/close Modal your Windows using various effects.
- Add a Header/Footer to your Modal Windows.
- Use ready-made examples pre-installed in the software.
- Create single-sheet Modal Windows (all content on a single sheet) or multi-sheet Modal Windows (multiple content on separate sheets).
- Open Modal Windows through various triggering options: ID, CLASS, NAME, onclick event, AllWebMenus item.
- Make a Modal Window open on page load.
Full Features list at: http://www.likno.com/web-modal-windows/index.php
View Examples at: http://www.likno.com/web-modal-windows/examples.php
Download at: http://www.likno.com/web-modal-windows/download.php
Likno Web Modal Windows Builder costs $39.95 (domain based license) and is available for Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista.
About Likno Software
Contact: Vicky Pallis, Marketing Associate
# # #