How to Gain the Tools You Need to Take Your Piece of the $50 Billion Internet Marketing 'Profit Pie'
Pompano Beach, FL (PRWEB) September 12, 2009
Michael "Zappy" Zapolin has been nominated for 2009 T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Awards in the Domain Hall of Fame category. The winners will be announced in New York City at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. NYC on October 28th.
Mike "Zappy" Zapolin is one of the early pioneers of e-business and a self-made Internet multi-millionaire, is the co-founder and CEO of Internet Real Estate Group and the visionary behind such leading Internet brands as Beer.com, Computer.com, Music.com, Debt.com, Creditcards.com, and Diamond.com. Zappy has been featured on NBC's Today Show … TV networks ABC, CBS, CNBC, and CNN … and in newspapers and magazines including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Business Week, Success, LA Times, Miami Herald, AdWeek, and the Boston Globe.
His most recent contribution to the Domain Industry comes with the 2009 release of his "Internet Warrior System" Subtitled "How to Gain the Tools You Need to Take Your Piece of the $50 Billion Internet Marketing 'Profit Pie'". The System gives you everything you need to know to start or jump-start an Internet marketing business that can earn you a handsome six or even seven-figure income and contains:
- A Hardcover Book (ISBN: 978-0-615-28632-7)
- Free Unlimited Domain Appraisals for Life
- Free Access to Internet Warrior Marketing Tools
- Free Access to Internet Warrior Insider's Club
- Two DVD Tutorials
High profile celebrities and entrepreneurs are endorsing the Internet Warrior System.
- Deepak Chopra, founder Chopra Health Center says, "In my own business, I have appreciated [Zappy's] direct marketing insights and benefited from the strategic relationships he has helped me create."
- Jeff Taylor, founder of Monster.com says, "Investing in domain names, looking at domains as a way to create a business, Mike Zapolin has lots of answers."
- Bob Bly, Copywriter/Internet Marketing Strategist says, "When it comes to making money on the Internet, Zappy is the real deal, making millions of dollars with his websites. Who better to learn from?"
T.R.A.F.F.I.C. is the domain industry's first and premier domainer conference. The purpose of T.R.A.F.F.I.C. is to bring domain owners, sponsors and investors, so that each can maximize their efforts. Collectively, the core attendees control over 20 million domain names and over 18 billion yearly unique visitors.
For a review copy of the Internet Warrior System, call Mande White at 214-403-0402.