Georgetown, TX (PRWEB) September 11, 2009
What: CleanFUEL USA will display its upcoming liquid propane injection (LPI) system built on a General Motors 6.0L chassis to show the performance and eco-friendly benefits of propane-powered fleet vehicles.
When: Sept. 15 - 16, 2009 during BusCon exhibitor floor hours
Where: Navy Pier, Chicago, Illinois at Turtle Top's Booth No. 700
CleanFUEL USA and Propane for Fleets
- CleanFUEL USA designs alternative fuel engine and refueling solutions that enables public and private fleets to take advantage of the inherent cost and environmental benefits of propane.
- Propane is an ideal fleet fuel because it yields 87 percent less hydrocarbons and 50 percent fewer toxins than gasoline, and is more economical compared to other petroleum-based options, roughly 40-50 percent less than gasoline/diesel per gallon.
- LPI is engineered to maximize the inherent design benefits of today's gasoline engines by replacing only the fuel tank, fuel pump and injector rails with an OEM compatible propane fuel system.
- CleanFUEL USA provided fleet managers the first medium-duty liquid propane engine to meet strict U.S. EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions standards in 2008.
- The Department of Energy recently awarded CleanFUEL USA $12.9 million to establish the first National Propane Refueling Network. The company will have one of its state-of-the-art propane fuel dispensers on display in the Propane Education & Research Council's booth located at booth 101.
About CleanFUEL USA:
Founded in 1993, CleanFUEL USA is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas with administrative, engineering and sales offices in Michigan, California and Louisiana. CleanFUEL USA has international subsidiaries, including CleanFUEL India located in New Delhi and CleanFUEL Argentina in Buenos Aires. CleanFUEL USA is recognized as the leading manufacturer of certified and approved alternative fuel dispensing equipment for both propane and E85. The company distributes OEM and aftermarket propane engine fuel systems, fleet management network services, and associated technical support, training and fuel contract services. http://www.cleanfuelusa.com
For Information Contact:
Lois Paul & Partners