Tampa, FL (PRWEB) September 13, 2009
Fairfax Imaging Inc. today announced immediate availability of an enhanced Check 21 solution. Stand-alone or integrated into Fairfax Imaging's award winning Quick Modules suite, the solution converts paper checks into secure and accurate electronic deposits.
A trusted solution for almost five years, Fairfax Imaging's Quick Check 21 solution is now more flexible in setup, use and ongoing maintenance," stated Michael Minter VP, Sales & Marketing. "Performance and flexibility are key themes in this release."
Highlights of the latest version include:
- Customizable views - gives users a variety of methods to review deposit information and status.
- Expanded security - protects data with new levels of security while allowing for additional user access.
- Export feature - enables users to review transactions and results in Excel spreadsheets for analysis.
- Reset and re-transmit feature - provides easier administration with additional flexibility in scheduling and transmitting deposits to banking institutions.
- Faster file creation - improves file generation enabling deposits to be sent more quickly.
"Listening to our customers has always been a high priority, and these enhancements are a direct result of that," said Eileen Romps, Director of Support Services for Fairfax Imaging. "In addition, this past year we incorporated system improvements to track enhancements and client feedback. This was a great benefit as we planned and developed the latest upgrade of Quick Check 21."
About Fairfax Imaging, Inc.
Established in 1994 with offices in California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Texas and Virginia, Fairfax Imaging developed its own processing software, Quick Modules. Quick Modules offers the industry a highly successful and award winning forms and remittance processing solution. Currently Quick Modules systems process billions of dollars in payment items and millions of transactions per day; across many industries, both government and commercial.
Web site: http://www.fairfaximaging.com
SOURCE: Fairfax Imaging, Inc.
Phone: (877) 627-8325
Michael D. Minter, VP of Sales and Marketing, mminter(at)fairfaximaging.com
Mark A. Sokol, Director Product Management, msokol(at)fairfaximaging.com
# # #