Agent productivity can be affected by any number of elements
London, UK (PRWEB) September 16, 2009
Noetica SYNTHESYS™ 4.1 has been updated with a new interface and over 25 new features, with a focus on streamlining, managing and measuring business processes performed by agents in the contact centre to improve productivity. Some of the new features that will be demonstrated for the first time at Call Centre Expo 2009 include: integrated agent, operational and campaign reporting, Agent Call Diary for one-to-one relationship management, real-time performance metric tracking via an Agent Dashboard and the ability to control third party applications from within the Noetica SYNTHESYS™ agent front end.
"Agent productivity can be affected by any number of elements," says Managing Director of Noetica, Danny Singer. "Being asked to handle email, SMS and voice interactions as well as multiple third party applications all at once can all shift the focus of the agent from the customer interaction at hand to the processes being performed. Automating these processes better empowers agents to make decisions, use their communication and management skills to develop better relationships with customers and monitor and subsequently identify areas where they can improve their and the team's performance."
Noetica SYNTHESYS™ 4.1 also incorporates 18 new types of workflow component to the Interaction Studio, so that non-technical staff can create and deploy Callflows (guiding the agent through each step of an interaction) for highly tailored, more effective campaigns. Advanced outbound management tools and the integration of voice, SMS and email campaigns also contribute to improved campaign management for contact centre managers.
Noetica SYNTHESYS™ 4.1 provides a highly scalable SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and comprises the following modules:
- SYNTHESYS™ Unified Front End - Integrates back and front office systems into a single easy-to-use agent screen to manage every aspect of the customer interaction.
- SYNTHESYS™ Business Process Manager - Using a visual drag-and-drop interface contact centre managers are able to quickly set up, implement, amend and refine business processes at the agent interface using non-IT staff and without campaign downtime.
- SYNTHESYS™ Script-Aware Predictive Dialler - Noetica's patented Script Aware Predictive Dialler enables organisations performing intense outbound campaigning to optimise and limit silent call rates in compliance with industry regulations whilst maintaining high performance and high agent utilisation.
- SYNTHESYS™ Service Dispatching Software - Enables contact centres operating complex customer service and dispatching activities to both gather information from customers and then dispatch this information to field personnel. E.g. emergency services, field engineers.
Noetica SYNTHESYS™ 4.1 will be made available on 22nd September; Call Centre Expo 2009 takes places at Birmingham NEC on the 22nd and 23rd September. For further information, please visit http://www.noetica.com.
To arrange a briefing with a Noetica representative at the show, please contact marketing(at)noetica(dot)com.
Noetica was the first software company in the UK to deliver a completely visually designed, fully integrated unified front end for contact centres. Our product range, SYNTHESYS™, reduces operational costs of inbound and outbound operations by up to 50% and agent training costs by up to 90%. It is available in both Client-Server and Web-based environments.
Noetica delivers SYNTHESYS™, the only Customer Interaction Management (CIM) software combining a SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) unified agent front end with a Business Process Management engine. Agents use a single system only. Non-technical staff can map processes and tailor screens to each process step within minutes and without any downtime. With SYNTHESYS™ you can:
- Unified Front End through a SOA type software framework
- Streamline multiple Front End processes without programming
- Set a Maximum of Silent Calls while still optimising agent productivity
- Gather field service requests from clients and dispatch them to field staff - all via one seamless system.
# # #