San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 16, 2009
It's harder than ever to secure solar financing in today's environment, but things are changing and this year has seen positive shifts that are destined to help both the short-term health and long-term viability of the solar industry. It's off the back of the continued challenges in securing funding for solar projects that New Solar Today will be hosting the 2nd Solar Energy Investment and Finance Summit on November 12-13 at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco. Full information is available on this link - http://www.newsolartoday.com/info/4
Over 40 industry leading experts are already confirmed to share their expertise on how to secure investment and finance for solar projects in 2009 and beyond including the U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Department of the Treasury, NREL, BrightSource Energy, SolFocus, BayernLB, HSH Nordbank, NORD/LB, New Enterprise Associates, Renewable Ventures, JPMorgan Capital Corporation, GE Energy Financial Services, Credit Suisse, Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Winston & Strawn LLP, Goodwin Procter LLP, Broadlands Financial Group and Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy LLP.
They'll be addressing the biggest challenges facing the industry including:
- Stimulus Bill Update: Provisions, requirements, guidelines and timelines - essential information your business needs
- Securing Finance Despite The Credit Squeeze: Who's lending, Who's investing? How much? Who's getting the money? Everything you need to know now!
- Financing success: Get the inside track on how to unlock and secure Tax Equity, Venture Capital, Debt Financing, Project Finance and Public Capital Markets
- Survive & Thrive: Case studies that spell out how your peers - and competitors - have attracted and secured investment and finance in a downturn economy
- The REAL Impact Of The Financial Crisis: An in-depth briefing on the long-term impact of the credit crunch on solar project financing - plus expert advice on how your business can actually take advantage
- Regulatory Update: Get up-to-speed on the latest policies and incentives impacting the US Solar Industry and the implications for your business
Tinu Isaac, Director at New Solar Today recently said "In the current climate, knowing how to secure investment and finance is absolutely crucial to the development of the solar industry in the US and beyond. As the industry's premier investment and finance meeting place anyone serious about doing business in the solar industry needs to be in San Francisco in November".
Bringing solar developers together with government officials, lenders, investors, attorneys and industry analysts to meet, learn and do business, this meeting will zone into every element of financing success. Full information is available now at http://www.newsolartoday.com/info/4
New Solar Today
Toll Free from USA: 1-800-814-3459
Worldwide: +44 20 7375 7166