The mandate for Razorfish executives is to take our client work to the next level of performance.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) September 15, 2009
Razorfish, one of the world's largest digital agencies, today announced five new appointments to its recently created Americas region. The appointments complete a team led by Dave Friedman, who was named president of the Americas in June, and are part of a strategy to support Razorfish's growth in the United States and expansion into Latin America.
The following Razorfish executives assume new roles:
- Shannon Denton has been named president and general manager of the U.S. Central region. Based in Chicago, Denton will manage Razorfish's operations for a region that includes offices in Atlanta, Austin and Chicago. Denton joined Razorfish in 2002. Prior to his new role, he held executive positions such as managing the Razorfish Central region Strategy and Innovation Group.
- Brandon Geary has been appointed general manager, Northwest, overseeing Razorfish's client relationships and operations in Portland and Seattle. Geary joined Razorfish in 2005 and is based in the Seattle office. In addition to working with clients such as Best Buy, Geary is a frequent presenter at Razorfish's annual Client Summit.
- Christian Juhl has been named senior vice president and general manager, California, where he will oversee the agency's operations in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Juhl joined Razorfish in 2000 and was most recently in charge of managing a portfolio of accounts in the region, including clients such as Mattel.
- Jose Martinez has been appointed managing director, Latin America. Martinez, based in New York, will lead Razorfish's expansion into the region, starting in Brazil, where Razorfish has a client relationship with Terra Networks, the largest internet portal in Latin America. Razorfish is committed to establishing a presence in Brazil by 2010. Martinez joined Razorfish in 2000 and previously ran the New York Client Engagement group.
- Pete Stein has been named president and general manager of the East region, which includes offices in New York and Philadelphia. Based in New York, Stein has been running Razorfish's Northeast region for the past several years in addition to managing several accounts. He joined Razorfish in 2000.
Dave Friedman, president of the Americas region, said, "These appointments will make Razorfish a more valuable agency to our clients at the national and international levels. We are expanding a team that will help Razorfish build brand experiences for our clients. I'm also pleased that we've found great talent from inside Razorfish for these roles."
Friedman indicated that the Americas executives will help him deliver on a number of Americas growth imperatives such as making client work more innovative and developing and connecting Razorfish employees more effectively. The executive team will also implement the roll-out of offerings that improve clients' businesses by creating and measuring brand experiences. Those offerings include business intelligence, specialty vertical market expertise and Social Influence Marketing.
He added, "The mandate for Razorfish executives is to take our client work to the next level of performance."
Razorfish is one of the largest interactive marketing and technology companies in the world. With a demonstrated commitment to innovation, Razorfish counsels its clients on how to leverage digital channels such as the Web, mobile devices, in-store technologies and other emerging media to engage people, build brand loyalty and provide excellent customer service. The company is increasingly advising marketers on Social Influence Marketing, its approach for employing social media and social influencers to achieve the marketing and business needs of an organization. Its award-winning client teams provide solutions through their strategic counsel, digital advertising and content creation, media buying, analytics, technology and user experience. Razorfish has offices in markets across the United States, and in Australia, China, France, Germany, Japan, Spain and the United Kingdom. Clients include Carnival Cruise Lines, MillerCoors, Levi's, McDonald's and Starwood Hotels. Visit http://www.razorfish.com for more information. Follow Razorfish on Twitter at @razorfish.