The formative years are so important
London, England (PRWEB) September 17, 2009
With just over 30 days of being live, DaddyBluez.com is quickly emerging as the ultimate resource site for dads and dads-to-be.
Dedicated to empowering dads and expecting dads, DaddyBluez.com is filled with useful tools men can use to play a more active role in their partner's pregnancy and their child's first three years of life.
The idea of DaddyBluez evolved from personal experience when DaddyBluez.com founder Khalid Mohammed and his wife Renata became parents. They quickly realized that dads needed more focused content and tools to help guide them on their parenting path. "The formative years are so important" said Khalid Mohammed. "I wanted to provide dads and dads-to-be with solid resources and meaningful tools that they could use to successfully navigate the twists and turns of their parenting journey."
And DaddyBluez.com does just that. With an interactive Daddy Calendar, a forum for dads to connect, weekly activities and task lists and expert advice, it's no wonder DaddyBluez.com already has more than 25,000 page views and 500 members registered in its first month of life.
Content Manager Michelle LaRowe, 2004 International Nanny Association Nanny of the Year and author of four parenting books including the Nanny to the Rescue! series said "With new experts coming on board every day, the content on DaddyBluez.com is continuously expanding to address anything and everything a man on a parenting mission would ever need or want to know."
Current DaddyBluez experts include:
- Rick Johnson, internationally acclaimed speaker and best-selling parenting author of Better Dads, Stronger Sons
- Dr. Caron Goode of the Academy of Coaching Parenting International
- Dr. Lynne Kenny, media mom and author of The Family Coach Method
- Susan Tokayer, MSW and co-president of the International Nanny Association
- Tonya Sakowicz, Credentialed Nanny of The Baby Dream Team
- Wendy Young, LMSW, BCD of Kidlutions: Solutions for Kids and
- Lesa Day, parent coach and author of How to Get Your Child to Say Yes
For more information or to register for a DaddyBluez account, visit Daddybluez Press Release Newswire.
DaddyBluez.com is a community web portal where dads and dads-to-be can create Daddy Calendar, find expert advice and up-to-date information on pregnancy and parenting, ask questions, network with other dads.