Chicago (PRWEB) September 18, 2009
Holosfitness.com now offers the ability to seamlessly connect the site with Facebook. New technology available on the site allows individuals to instantly create a profile on Holosfitness.com by leveraging their existing Facebook profile. For existing members, Holosfitness.com has created tools that make it easier to use the site.
Simply click on the Facebook Connect button on the top right of the Holosfitness.com profile page and the system will automatically link the user's Holosfitness.com and Facebook accounts. As a result, users will now be logged into Holosfitness.com whenever they are logged into Facebook. This simple step can make it easier to navigate between the two sites.
By downloading the Holosfitness.com widget for Facebook, users will have a daily reminder of their workout schedule. The Holosfitness.com widget allows individuals to view their Holosfitness.com workout schedule while on their Facebook profile page. The widget also gives an update of the most popular workouts posted to Holosfitness.com. This widget can be downloaded in only a few seconds once a member has installed the Facebook Connect application. After members are connected to Facebook via the Facebook Connect tool, they will see a button on their Holosfitness.com profile page labeled "Add to Profile", this will add the widget to a Facebook profile.
To help celebrate Holosfitness.com's new widget, the site offers the Top Ten Signs That You Need to Join Holosfitness.com
1. Typing is your only form of exercise
2. You started counting calories, but you can't count that high
3. You want to start a fitness routine, but you don't know where to start
4. The only time you use the words "push-up" is when its followed by pop and it comes in the form of ice cream
5. Every time you're with a group of friends and someone mentions participating in a 5K or 10K, you assume they're talking about a financial report
6. Your body giggles when you breathe
7. Even in your dreams you're out of shape
8. The last time you did a sit-up was because your heartburn was so bad it hurt when you laid down
9. You've still got some baby fat from when you were pregnant and your child is now leaving for college
10. You're tired of making excuses
HolosFitness.com is a Chicago-based company and moves beyond offering free workouts by incorporating a social networking aspect that allows tracking of physical activity, ensuring accountable results. The founders of HolosFitness.com share in common a lifelong interest in sports and physical activities and the site is a tool created by athletes to promote physical fitness. The Holos system helps bring fitness into the 21st century. For more information or free membership log on to http://www.HolosFitness.com.
# # #