Our solutions enable consumer products companies to achieve immediate ROI and win at retail, and consequently we continue to experience rapid growth
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) September 21, 2009
O4 Corporation, global provider of mobile sales force automation solutions for retail execution and direct store delivery (DSD), today announced the addition of five new executives plus new staff hires in marketing, sales, support, training and finance. The employee and management staff expansion reflects the company's rapid growth in client acquisition, including three of the world's largest consumer goods companies: Kraft, Kellogg's, and Unilever.
The new executives with global responsibilities include:
- Jamie Stannard, global support manager--responsible for strategic planning and daily management of the support organization.
- Eric Barlin, vice president, strategy development--responsible for thought leadership strategy, global branding, corporate messaging and partner collaboration, as well as strategic input into product development and professional services programs.
- Ian Oxman, vice president, global marketing--responsible for customer marketing and demand generation.
New regional executive hires include:
- John Howick, chief operating officer, O4 EMEA--responsible for day-to-day operations.
- Alex Roche, professional services director, O4 APAC--responsible for helping existing customers increase the value from O4 solutions.
O4 announced last May the investment of $15 million by ABS Capital to accelerate development efforts, increase the global reach of customer support services and expand the sales organization. The company plans to nearly double its overall headcount in the coming year.
"Our solutions enable consumer products companies to achieve immediate ROI and win at retail, and consequently we continue to experience rapid growth" said Desmond Miller, CEO of O4 Corporation. "Our recent management team additions, plus other on-going hiring efforts, reflect our strategy to use our recent funding to ensure we build, market and deliver valuable next-generation field force optimization solutions to customers worldwide."
"Even in a good economy, achieving rapid customer growth and securing expansion capital is a challenge," said Harris Fogel, president, O4 Americas. "However, in this most difficult economy, our success in securing new customers and capital speaks loudly to the value and industry reputation that O4 is building."
About O4 Corporation
Founded in 1998, O4 Corporation is recognized as the international leader in Retail Execution Solutions, a rapidly growing, specialized sector of the mobile/wireless business software applications market. O4 develops and markets a comprehensive software solution targeted at consumer products companies who have mobile representatives performing field sales, merchandising, promotion, and/or delivery activities.
O4 markets its software worldwide through its regional offices in the Americas, EMEA and the Asia Pacific region, and has delivered solutions to more than 60 customers in 20 countries, including global leaders such as Procter & Gamble, Dyson and Black & Decker. For more information, visit http://www.o4corporation.com.