At our core we are dedicated to companion animals and their care and well-being
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 21, 2009
Wag Hotels, the ultimate stay and play resort for pets, today announced a special lifetime gift on boarding and daycare services at its facilities in San Francisco and Sacramento for any dog or cat adopted from a non-profit animal rescue or adoption agency.
Qualifying pets receive:
- 15% off all Wag Hotels boarding and daycare-related services for the lifetime of the adopted pet*:
- Plus the opportunity to play for free in Wag Hotels All Day Play, the hotel's unique daycare program which allows dogs to exercise and enhance their learning, play and socialization skills.
- One free pass for All Day Play if your canine is an overnight guest at the hotel;
- Or, 50% off the first day of All Day Play if your pet is coming just for the day.
"At our core we are dedicated to companion animals and their care and well-being," CEO and President Richard Groberg said today. "Encouraging the adoption of homeless dogs and cats from shelters and rescue agencies is an important part of our commitment to the community. And, with our lifetime offer to these adopted pets, we can give something tangible directly to our furry friends and their new parents!"
Wag Hotels' primary goal is to always provide a safe, caring and fun home-away-from-home for every furry guest. Professional staff give high-quality care and attention and offers a variety of affordable services and options for guardians and their pets:
- For overnight stays, the hotel offers a variety of room sizes and styles to meet your pet's needs, including Wag Suites which offer free All Day Play, special treats and Wagcams;
- All Day Play, a fun way for furry guests to spend the day, 7AM-7PM, every day of the week;
- Specialized care and a variety of a la carte options;
- Flexible and convenient hours (24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a years), with drop-off and pick-up times that will accommodate busy schedules;
- Various Package rates including Frequent Wagger All Day Play and Boarding Packages (both of which provide discounts for pre-paid packages -check out Wag Hotel's 5, 10, 20 day and monthly packages), and;
- Wag Hotels' comprehensive, industry-leading approach to care called Wag Care 360° - which includes: medication administered; special meals prepared; grooming services, and much more.
Wag Hotels is committed to ensuring a safe, happy and affordable experience for dogs and cats, and a worry-free time for their owners.
About Wag Hotels
Wag Hotels, Inc. is a privately held company engaged in the development and operation of resort hotels dedicated exclusively to the care of dogs and cats. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with professionally-trained staff, state of the art facilities and an industry leading approach to care, Wag Hotels is the ultimate stay and play resort. Each hotel offers a variety of innovative services and amenities, including: hotel-style boarding, All Day Play/Doggie Day Care and grooming and spa services. Wag Hotels' number one goal is to provide pets the ultimate experience during their stay while giving pet owners the peace of mind that their furry friends are safe, healthy and happy. Hotels are located in San Francisco and Sacramento. For more information, go to http://www.waghotels.com or call 888 Wag-Line (888 924-5463).
*Vaccination policy applies -- please inquire when making you reservations.
This offer is good for all individuals that have adopted a cat/dog from a pet rescue or adoption agency that is a licensed 501C3 (nonprofit) in the Bay Area and Sacramento Area. Adoption had to take place after 8/19/09. Customer must provide proof of adoption from the agency/rescue group and be approved by Wag Hotels' Management. Wag Hotels management reserves the right to disallow pets adopted from agencies or rescue groups that it deems not meeting its standards of care or which are not licensed 501C3 nonprofit companies or which are not considered "in good standing" by regulatory agencies in the respective company's jurisdiction. 15% discount applies to all boarding and daycare related services; discount does not include grooming and retail.
This discount may not be used with any other discount offers.