Fastrack sees the e-Commerce Storefront as an example of how we are helping Home Care providers succeed in the present economic climate by providing a turnkey solution that can quickly generate revenue. In 2009, Fastrack will introduce a significant number of revenue generating, cost saving and productivity enhancing product features and services.
Plainview, NY (Vocus) September 22, 2009
Fastrack Healthcare Systems, Inc. announced today the availability of a new version of their e-Commerce Storefront for DME providers. The new version includes enhanced capabilities including the ability for the patient to “pay” with their insurance. The patient can provide insurance and physician information as well as their credit card to cover the co-pay.
The Fastrack e-Commerce Storefront offers HME providers a full solution for a professional Internet presence to start generating additional revenue with their own storefront 24/7! To fully automate the Storefront, Internet orders are seamlessly passed to the Fastrack Order Entry and Fastrack Patient Intake modules in the Fastrack software. To populate the Storefronts product offerings, data including product number, description, price, etc. can be automatically pulled from the Fastrack database eliminating the need to key in this information.
“Unlike most cookie-cutter shopping cart solutions, we believe that the medical equipment provider’s e-Commerce Storefront should be as unique and as personal as they want to match their unique business positioning and business philosophy. So Fastrack provides almost total control over the visual appearance of the Storefront pages,” indicated Spencer Kay, President of Fastrack.
The new insurance feature allows the patient to indicate that they want the items being ordered to be billed to their primary, secondary, etc. insurance and to provide physician information such that the provider can obtain the RX. The Fastrack Storefront can also accept all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal.
According to Kay, “Fastrack sees the e-Commerce Storefront as an example of how we are helping Home Care providers succeed in the present economic climate by providing a turnkey solution that can quickly generate revenue. In 2009, Fastrack will introduce a significant number of revenue generating, cost saving and productivity enhancing product features and services.”
The Storefront can also be linked directly to the Fastrack Web Portal which allows doctors, nurses, therapist, sales reps, clients and referral sources access to enter and view data based on user defined criteria. The Web Portal can help facilitate DME billing, HME billing, Medical Equipment billing, Infusion Pharmacy billing and Home Care billing.
The Fastrack Storefront provides support for informational catalog only sites. A simple configuration setting removes all "buy" buttons from the site, in effect turning the site into an informational site, still complete with categories, subcategories, sections, product info, medical equipment, products and supplies, photos, etc.
- Store management done by admin control panel on web site
- Provides complete web site solution, including shopping cart, content management, customer management etc…
- Unlimited DME Products
- Unlimited number of Content/HTML (topic) pages
- Unlimited Data Driven Content/HTML (topic) pages via Xml Packages
- Credit, Debit Cards, PayPal and COD
- Calculates costs
- Import products from the Fastrack database, Xml or Excel files
- Gift Registry
- Supports multiple images per product
- Support for 3 image sizes: icon, medium, large
- Restrict product quantities to preset values (e.g. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25…)
- Enforce product minimum order quantities (i.e. must order at least 10, etc.)
- Recurring HME products can have varying intervals (days, weeks, months, years)
- Downloadable products supported, with automatic e-mail to customer with download instructions
- Support for sizes and colors
- Price can vary by size/color option chosen
- Sort Home Medical Equipment products in any order desired (can force popular products to the top of the page)
- Fully dynamic site map (optimized for search engines)
- Support for sale prices on durable medical equipment and supplies
- Vary product prices for each customer level
- Each product can have an inline or pop-up “specifications” window, providing more detail to the customer, without distracting them from making a purchase
- Support for Kits (build to order products). Kits can have dynamic pricing and component selection.
- Use custom receipt formats and templates
- Use custom “your order has shipped” e-mail formats and templates
- Automatic e-mail notification to customer with receipt
- Automatic e-mail to store administrator of the new order received
- Notification to Cell Phone of new order received
- Recurring orders (e.g. for auto ship products, monthly subscriptions fees, monthly service type products, etc)
- Extensive security features
Fastrack is the leading provider of HME Software, Respiratory Software, Infusion Pharmacy Software and Home Healthcare Agency Software as well as technology, offering the only integrated homecare system addressing the needs of all these business lines in one system.
For further information contact Fastrack Healthcare Systems, Inc., 255 Executive Drive, Plainview NY 11803; by telephone; 800-520-2325; or by email; info (at) fastrk.com.