Denver, CO (PRWEB) September 23, 2009
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company, today announced its top ten titles for August 2009. Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for August were:
- As Long As You Can See the Clock, You're Okay, by Grace Zolla Protano
- A Barefoot Boy from Oklahoma, by Vera Sullivan
- Become a Total Man Magnet, by Sylvie Nicole
- Both Ends Burning, by Craig Juntunen
- Following Joe, by Alvin Ureles
- LEED AP Exam Guide, by Gang Chen
- Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski, Robert Marianski
- Mickey Mantle Is Going To Heaven, by Fritz Peterson
- Some of the Best, by William Robertson
- The Unified Cycle Theory, by Stephen J. Puetz
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134