Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 23, 2009
The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is offering to educate homeowners in larger Florida subdivisions, or condominium projects about the risks of exposure to toxic Chinese drywall from Sunday September 27th until October 2nd. According to the group," for those Florida homeowners in subdivision, or condominium project, we will offer testing services to see if toxic Chinese drywall might be present on your property, we will make a presentation to as many homeowners as possible, who would like to attend a brief afternoon, or evening meeting, and we will try to explain to homeowners why we believe imported toxic Chinese drywall is the worst environmental disaster in US history, and what affected homeowners need to do." The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is saying, "we especially want to meet with homeowners groups, or associations, that do not want to admit their subdivision or condominium has toxic Chinese drywall. It is pointless for us to talk with homeowner groups, or condominium associations who already know they have it. For one, we doubt their attorneys would want us talking to the association. We are looking for homeowners groups, or condominium associations in Florida that are in denial about toxic Chinese Drywall." If successful in Florida, the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center intends to expand its educational campaign to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama & Texas. To schedule a presentation for a Florida housing subdivision-condominium the week of September 27th -October 2nd please call the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web site at Http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
Note The group will attempt to start on Sunday September 27th in Fort Meyers or Cape Coral & move north into Miami/Dade & then north from there-concluding Friday in Orlando. For scheduling purposes homeowners in larger subdivisions, or condominiums should contact the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web site at Http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
The focus of the presentation will be as follows:
1. Inspection: What are the signs your home, or condominium might have toxic Chinese drywall? What are the health symptoms associated with toxic Chinese drywall?
2. What should homeowners do if they discover they have toxic Chinese drywall in their home, or condominium? The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center now has a sample bank forbearance agreement on its web site to help assist affected homeowners work with their bank, or loan servicer during this crisis.
3. What the US Federal Government has failed to do with respect to responding to the worst environmental disaster in US history? Why this has to change.
4. Information about why the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is strongly encouraging homeowners in Florida to not accept a homebuilders offer to re-drywall a home, or condominium.
5. Questions and Answers: A representative of the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center will do their best to answer any question about what they know about toxic Chinese drywall.
6. Why Americas Watchdog's Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is in ths fight, and how they hope to help Chinese drywall victims.
7. Why no one outside if the US Southeast have heard much about Chinese drywall in Florida.
With so much misinformation about toxic Chinese drywall in Florida, and other states, the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is making the offer to present to larger homeowners groups, and or condominiums in the hopes of setting the record straight about what is known so far about toxic Chinese drywall. This is a first come, first serve invitation. If you are a homeowner in a larger Florida housing subdivision, or condominium project, please share this press release with your friends and neighbors, and call the group to schedule a presentation. Homeowners in subdivisions, homeowners groups, and or condominium associations are welcome to contact the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center to schedule a presentation by calling 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web site at Http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com