Leeds, West Yorkshire (PRWEB) September 25, 2009
Registration is now open for the 2010 Lhasa Limited Symposium. The event is organised with support from media partner the Royal Society of Chemistry and will be hosted at Leeds Royal Armouries Museum in the UK on 15th - 16th September 2010.
For registration and further details please visit http://www.lhasasymposium.com.
"The RSC is delighted to be collaborating with Lhasa Limited for the 2nd International Symposium on New Horizons in Toxicity Prediction; joining together for the advancement of chemical sciences." Graham McCann, Publisher, RSC
Our exciting event program features the following elements:
- Presentations from high profile speakers working in the area of ADMET studies and representing industry, academia and regulatory bodies.
- A poster session and networking luncheon will introduce a new element to the 2010 event.
- Formal black tie dinner and dance on the evening of September 15th, incorporating a drinks reception and stylishly hosted in Royal Armouries Hall.
Speakers confirmed for the event include:
- Dr. Thomas Hartung - Director of the Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT),
- Professor Ovanes Mekenyan - Bourgas "Prof. As. Zlatarov" University
- Dr Thomas Baillie - University of Washington
- Dr Antony Williams - ChemSpider, Royal Society of Chemistry
- Professor Hiroyuki Kusuhara - University of Tokyo
- Dr Dennis Smith - Pfizer
- Professor Alexander Tropsha - University of North Carolina
- Dr Chris Portier - National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- Dr Melvin Andersen - The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences
- Dr Eric Blomme - Abbott Laboratories
Premier Event Venue:
The Leeds Royal Armouries Museum is one of the UKs leading event venues, promising comfortable facilities, excellent transport links from UK and overseas locations and convenient hotel accommodation nearby.
"We look forward to welcoming delegates to our second Symposium. With the support of the RSC, high profile speakers and a first class venue we are assured that the 2010 event will be a success." Dave Watson, CEO, Lhasa Limited
Further information & Registration: http://www.lhasasymposium.com