New York, NY (PRWEB) September 27, 2009
The King of Shaves Shwagon (Shave Wagon) rolled through NYC in celebration of the new Azor® Hybrid Synergy System Razor.
Diane Wood, Master Barber for King of Shaves, was on hand to shave New York City men and firefighters on their way to work, on lunch breaks, or to the bars, with tips on how to use the revolutionary razor, the Azor. (Diane is the barber who appeared on-air to help David Letterman remove his writer's strike beard.)
Also - in honor of their contributions to the city, King of Shaves provided some on-site pampering and a donation of $5,000 to New York City firemen through the Friends of Firefighters Organization.
The King of Shaves® Azor® Hybrid Synergy System Razor for men is the brainchild of 42-year-old British entrepreneur, Will King - the man behind the hugely successful men's grooming brand King of Shaves. After five years of research and development in the UK, American men can rejoice as the Azor gets ready to slice the Big Apple.
The Azor's key features include...
- The unique flexible "reflex hinge" allows the Azor's head to bend and flex with every contour and curve of the face, pressing the blades comfortably against the skin, so it shaves you "better because it bends"!
- A protective, soft rubber bumper which sweeps across the skin surface lifting hairs, reducing the risk of unwanted nicks and cuts while also helping prevent ingrown hairs.
- Four Endurium coated blades which stay sharper for longer.
- A light, ergonomic handle with enhanced grip that sits comfortably in the hand even when wet allowing for an effortless shave even in the bath or shower.
The Azor has had tremendous success in the UK and has received many press awards and accolades from the general shaving public including...
- "2008 Men's Grooming Award" from FHM.
- "Best Buy" from Which? (the leading UK consumer magazine).
- "2008 Men's Grooming Award Winner -Best New Shaving Product" from Shortlist magazine.
- "5 Stars" awarded by Mail on Sunday (national newspaper).
The King of Shaves Azor razor launches in New York City this month, exclusively at Duane Reade.
About King of Shaves: King of Shaves is a range of innovative and performance shaving products for men and women. Since Will King created the Original Shaving Oil in 1993, King of Shaves has grown to become the number two 'shaving software' brand in the UK, and is the fastest growing brand in its market place selling a product every four seconds worldwide. Their NYC office opened in 2000 and King of Shaves shaving 'software' is available at Duane Reade, CVS, Target and other retailers nationwide. Please visit http://www.shave.com for details on the entire range, shaving tips, FAQs and retailer information.