Westborough, MA (PRWEB) September 30, 2009
Research Rockstar announced today that it is launching a market research training program for busy professionals who buy and use market research. With the current challenges in conducting market research with excellence, and the many new innovations available, busy professionals need practical, concise insights on how to get the most from their research investments. Insights that also show how to reduce risk and maximize the usefulness of end results. Research Rockstar's new membership program gives its customers a wide selection of options to accomplish this.
"Market research can be risky," commented Kathryn Korostoff, President of Research Rockstar. "Questionnaire design can be tricky, data collection schedules can slip, and various roadblocks can cause budget over-runs. Managing research projects takes a lot of work--whether you do it in-house or work with an outside market research agency. These classes are intended to give busy professionals, some of whom are not full-time market researchers, the inside track on how best to manage these projects."
For the new membership program, Research Rockstar created an initial set of online classes that address topics of key concern to market research buyers and users. Currently available classes include:
- 10-point Checklist for Questionnaire Design: Planning Your First Questionnaire? (29 minutes)
- Conducting Research Interviews: 12 Tips for Stress-free Interviewing (37 minutes)
- Embracing Rogue Research: Turning Unsanctioned Research into Market Insight Gold (1 hour, 20 minutes)
- How to Hire a Market Research Agency (58 minutes)
- How to Package & Deliver Market Research Results (28 minutes)
- How to Promote Market Research (39 minutes)
- How to Read a Market Research Report: Quantitative Version (23 minutes)
- Improving Customer Satisfaction: Monitoring Methods that Deliver Insights (53 minutes)
A full listing of currently available and soon-to-be-released classes is available online (http://www.researchrockstar.com/products-2/). Research Rockstar's online classes are self-paced Flash files. No downloading necessary; just click-and-view. Also, members can re-watch classes as many times as they want.
Four annual membership levels are available, to address different needs: Free, VIP pass, Backstage pass, and Tour bus.
For organizations seeking a more customized learning experience, on-site presentations of the classes are also available, starting at $1,200 per event.
For more information, please visit: http://www.ResearchRockstar.com.