Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) September 30, 2009
Flexcerin is enjoying even steadier sales this month, as yet another arthritis drug that showed promised during the early stages of development has once again failed its clinical trials. Array BioPharma, the creators of the ARRY-162 pill - an arthritis drug that was designed to treat the MEK pathway associated with chronic inflammation related to arthritis - announced that their pill failed to effectively treat the symptoms during the trials when tested against a placebo.
According to a September 4th, 2009 news report that was published online at the popular financial news and reports website, Bloomberg.com, the report cites from BioPharama, "The pill, ARRY-162, didn't ease symptoms of the inflammatory joint disease more than a placebo."
The company that makes Array plans to shift their focus of the drug to oncology, as it may have some benefits in the treatment of different cancerous diseases.
Array's ARRY-162 pill is not alone in its failure. Indeed dozens of promising arthritis drugs have failed over the years during their clinical trials for one reason or another, most often related to the failure to treat or relieve chronic inflammation associated with arthritis; one of the most common symptoms of this disease.
Natural cures for arthritis, like Flexcerin - which is one of the most widely used natural treatment methods in the world - enjoy consistent sales because they do work effectively, they are backed with scientific design and proof, and they don't require a prescription, nor do they cause any known or documented side effects.
Flexcerin spokesperson, Contessa Jackson, attributes the failures of numerous pharmaceutical arthritis drugs, in combination with common complications that many patients experience with the usage of such drugs for treatment, as pivotal to the popularity of natural cures for arthritis such as Flexcerin.
"In a world where more people are being diagnosed with arthritic symptoms at younger ages, and where the availability, safety and effectiveness of many of the prescribed treatment options are in question, it just makes sense for many people to seek a proven, all-natural method of treatment like Flexcerin," Jackson says.
Flexcerin is able to treat the symptoms associated with arthritis by using a revolutionary, scientifically designed formula that is based upon years of research and clinical testing, which promotes healthy joint functions and works to alleviate pain and swelling, while repairing damaged joints.
The proprietary 'Maximum Strength Bone and Joint Formula' contained within Flexcerin was formulated to help rebuild worn joints, lubricate stiff joints, increase range of motion, improve mobility and flexibility, soothe inflamed joints and decrease pains associated with arthritis by rebuilding worn joints with Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM.
Flexcerin is also able to ease the aches and pains associated with arthritis by lubricating stiff joints with Omega 3 oils and other essential fatty acids, and by soothing aching, inflamed joints with special inflammation-inhibiting herbs (natural COX-2 inhibitors).
Most people will realize noticeable results from taking Flexcerin within one or two months of daily usage, when used as directed.
Learn more by visiting: http://www.Flexcerin.com
- Developed by Vitaloix Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Contains a scientifically designed formula that is based upon years of research and clinical testing, which promotes healthy joint function and helps alleviate pain and swelling, and repairs damaged joints
- The proprietary 'Maximum Strength Bone and Joint Formula' contained within Flexcerin was formulated to help rebuild worn joints, lubricate stiff joints, increase range of motion, improve mobility and flexibility, soothe inflamed joints and decrease pains associated with arthritis
- Rebuilds worn joints with Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM
- Lubricates stiff joints with Omega 3 oils and other essential fatty acids
- Soothes aching, inflamed joints with special inflammation-inhibiting herbs (natural COX-2 inhibitors)
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- Has no known, adverse side effects
- Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Flexcerin.com