Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 29, 2009
Over recent months, Skyytek reviewed a market disrupter, salesorder.com. salesorder.com, a European company, experienced such significant demand from the US small business market; it decided to start US Operations in October.
Ray Tetlow, CEO of Skyytek says, "We know that small businesses want a low cost ERP from the cloud right now, and http://www.salesorder.com fits the economic and functional needs perfectly."
Skyytek has had great success using the product, and welcomes salesorder.com as a very viable and affordable small business ERP for small US companies. With current financials being what they are, struggling small businesses will be drawn to the obvious benefits:
- It is an on-demand small business ERP, Lead to Cash System
- It has US localizations
- It is aimed at tiny to small businesses
- It is FREE for unlimited users up to 5mb of space. After that, it is $45/month/user
- No long-term contracts, billing is monthly, and you can add or subtract users at any time
- It can be self-implemented
- Product support is currently free and given by knowledgeable people with excellent communication skills. Training or coaching is purchased in blocks of hours
- Small Business Heroes program is the backbone of salesorder.com's success; it offers small business owners the chance to get experienced, solid business advice and resources to help them run their business better.
Skyytek started the small business ERP search after over 750 on-demand implementations led them to realize that the traditional small business clients were turning away from the on-demand platform due to lack of cash flow or manpower to integrate, bolt-on, or implement complex and over-engineered functionality. In other words, small businesses - the very entities that historically supported and cultivated the success of the on-demand platform, simply can't afford or don't need the high level of functionality (and complexity) offered by current players in the on-demand space.
Using information given in recent press releases from two leading players, NetSuite and SAP Business by Design, both seem to indicate that their offerings are primarily geared and therefore priced for mid-sized companies. Initial findings by Skyytek further prove that QuickBooks Online is a very simple accounting system with no integrated customer or order management functions.
Skyytek invites small companies searching for an affordable way to run their small business better, to take advantage of this FREE small business ERP software. For signup and more details, please visit http://www.salesorder.com
Skyytek is one of the largest on-demand Accounting/CRM consulting pure-plays in the USA. Specializing in business process engineering and the implementation of on-demand products such as, NetSuite, salesforce.com and ZohoCRM, Skyytek is recognized for their product neutral stance, enabling customers to entrust Skyytek in making the right decisions for their business solutions in terms of budget and product functionality. Based in Miami, Fla., Skyytek is a VAR 100 winner three years in succession.