NYC: The Real Deal Fall
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 29, 2009
NYC & Company, the City's official marketing, tourism and partnership organization, announced today a fall promotion to highlight the City's autumn season as a value-added time to visit the five boroughs while taking in the City's beauty and vibrancy. Called "NYC: The Real Deal Fall," the 22-day program gives visitors and residents access to close to 150 deals throughout the City at attractions, museums, theater, restaurants, shops and tours. The program, which runs from Oct. 6-27, builds on earlier Real Deal promotions this year. A full listing of the deals can be found at http://www.nycgo.com/realdeal beginning Oct. 6.
"New York City is offering unprecedented value this month," said Jane Reiss, NYC & Company's chief marketing officer. "We encourage New Yorkers and visitors to take advantage of the special deals our attractions, museums, shops, restaurants and others have to offer while experiencing the City's energy and excitement."
Close to 150 special offers from NYC & Company's membership will be available to consumers this month. Here is a sampling of the deals:
- 20% off the total bill at BarBao, GustOrganics and Fig & Olive
- Free dessert with any entrée at the Palm Restaurant in TriBeCa, Montenapo Restaurant and Crema Restaurante
- 15% off select tickets at Carnegie Hall, STOMP, Rock of Ages, The Toxic Avenger and Chicago
- Two-for-one admission at the Gotham Comedy Club and the Sky Rink at Chelsea Piers
- 15% off excursions with A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour and Explorer Pass
- $30 off select seats at the Big Apple Circus
- 10% off Signature Tours, Inc., Wall Street Walks and Welcome to Harlem Tours
- Two-for-one admission to the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art, Museum of Jewish Heritage and Museum of American Finance
- $5 off admission to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex NYC
Visitors and residents can pick up a savings booklet detailing the program and offers at NYC & Company's Official NYC Information Center at 810 Seventh Ave. (bet. 52nd and 53rd Sts.), in Midtown Manhattan.
NYC & Company will promote the NYC: The Real Deal Fall through digital advertising, e-blasts and outdoor media advertising in New York City, Miami, Boston, the United Kingdom, Spain and Italy. Cooperative partnerships to further promote value and affordability have been arranged with Viva Tours in Spain, British Airways in the United Kingdom and Hotelplan in Italy.
About NYC & Company:
NYC & Company is the official marketing, tourism and partnership organization for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel and tourism opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City worldwide.