TaxTally GPS brings a groundbreaking tool to the Trucking Industry
Bloomfield, Connecticut (Vocus) September 30, 2009 –
Prophesy Transportation Solutions, Inc., an Accellos company, today announced the release of their groundbreaking new product, TaxTally GPS.
The company has combined the power of their best-selling TaxTally Fuel Tax Reporting software with their dynamic GPS truck tracking solution (Prophesy Tracker) to offer the most robust Fuel and Road Tax reporting solution ever created.
How TaxTally GPS works:
Precise GPS locations (seconds apart) are gathered, recorded and downloaded for each vehicle in a given fleet. Location data is then merged with fuel transaction data from the fuel card provider. Once validated, quarterly IFTA reports are calculated and prepared automatically without any further interaction or data entry within TaxTally GPS.
“TaxTally GPS brings a groundbreaking tool to the Trucking Industry,” said Prophesy Vice President Bill Ashburn. “There is quite simply no other solution on the market that provides this level of integration between GPS Tracking data and Fuel Tax Reporting. Our team is proud to be on the leading edge of this functionality.”
Powerful GPS Tracking Capabilities Allow Users to:
- Know instantly when scheduled appointments are running behind schedule, via real-time GPS tracking.
- Never second guess where trucks and loads are (or have been). Prophesy's GPS Truck Tracking has store-and-forward capabilities to record minute-by-minute truck position even when out of cellular service coverage area
- See their entire truck fleet on digitally enhanced, full-color maps.
- Receive automated driver check calls.
- Take control by quickly identifying service delays and out-of-route conditions in real time.
- Review driver history for any given timeframe.
- View a breadcrumb trail of truck location activity (recording positions as frequently as once a minute) for fuel tax reporting, accident recreation, detention billing and much more.
- Receive detention alerts, speeding alerts and auto-completion of stops via geofencing.
- Track current location, track detention time, track driver activity, and track loads.
- And much more!
Powerful Fuel Tax Reporting Capabilities allow users to:
- Automate every aspect of fuel and road tax data collection and reporting.
- Comply with all rules, regulations and current tax rates for all states and provinces.
- Eliminate worries surrounding inevitable and often costly fuel tax audits.
- Dramatically reduce the amount of time required to process and file fuel taxes.
- Automatically determine official, state accepted commercial mileage summaries by state.
- Print all necessary reports including IFTA, IRP, owner/operator, ton/mile, historical, and tax summaries.
- Track all fuel purchases by vendor to help you in future fuel purchase discount/rebate negotiations.
- Identify over-purchases of fuel and over-payments of taxes.
- Allow override of unit weight defaults to take advantage of laden and unladen tax differentials.
- Enable you to download state tax rate updates directly from the Internet.
Explore. Expect. Exceed…With Prophesy, an Accellos Company
The Total Solution for Transportation.
More trucking companies use a Prophesy software solution than any other brand on the market today! Quite simply because we have built the industry's leading total trucking software solution, designed to manage every facet of a growing trucking operation for both public and private fleets with integrated, comprehensive and easy to use features that ensure unsurpassed efficiency and greater profit.
Prophesy works with its customers to help them:
Explore new solutions and capabilities to make their business more efficient and successful.
Expect the best in quality and functionality from Prophesy.
Exceed their own expectations and those of their customers.
For more than 20 years the Prophesy name has represented quality, reliability and affordability for the trucking industry. Our products offer reliable control over daily trucking operations, yet are easy for growing trucking companies and other fleet operations to implement, integrate and afford. This approach allows our users to build upon their total solution as their needs grow. For more information on how your trucking company can explore, expect, and exceed with the Prophesy Total Solution for Trucking, visit us on the web at http://www.mile.com today!
T: 800-776-6706 x5349
# # #