San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 30, 2009
TimeBridge today announced the availability of its iPhone application, TimeBridge for iPhone, on the Apple App Store. TimeBridge for iPhone lets you coordinate and run great meetings right from your iPhone while on the go.
Earlier this month, TimeBridge announced the expansion of its offering to support the full lifecycle of meetings -- from scheduling a time, to setting the agenda and adding conferencing services, through sending reminders and timing agenda items. Now with TimeBridge for iPhone, all users can leverage TimeBridge's meeting gadget no matter where they are, making it even easier to organize and run productive and successful meetings.
To further empower anyone to set up and lead a successful meeting, TimeBridge for iPhone includes the following features:
- Access all your TimeBridge meeting information--who, what, when, and where;
- Ping late attendees;
- Easily send running late messages amongst participants via SMS and email; preset messages let you say "I'll be 5 minutes late," for example, with a single click;
- Join TimeBridge conference calls with one click;
- Access your online agenda and track the time spent on each topic so you can get the meeting done on time--or even early;
- View real-time availability of your contacts; and
- Reply to TimeBridge meeting invitations on-the-go from your iPhone.
TimeBridge has received glowing responses to the recent product release from users, journalists and bloggers, many of whom are sharing their excitement through Twitter:
- "Timebridge is making me happy :-)" - @gkfr
- "Liking the new features available in TimeBridge" - @sufian
- "TimeBridge is a cool prog handy for scheduling meetings w groups from diff orgs" - @stasiaweb
- "Set up a meeting using @TimeBridge on the recommendation of @thejontron Loved it! Quick and easy." - @DarrenMcKight
- "I highly recommend @Timebridge for all of your group scheduling. Outstanding services. Check it out." - @irvshapiro
TimeBridge for iPhone is compatible with iPhone or iPod Touch (requires OS 3.0 or later) and is available immediately from the Apple App Store.
TimeBridge provides an intuitive web app that helps busy professionals run great meetings. TimeBridge makes it easy to find a time to meet, set an agenda, coordinate logistics, conduct a phone or web conference, and document decisions and actions. TimeBridge requires no downloads and works with most popular calendars, including Google, Outlook and Apple iCal. TimeBridge is based in Berkeley, California and is backed by blue-chip venture capital firms Mayfield Fund and Norwest Venture Partners.