But don't let LogoSnap.com's ease of use fool you: LogoSnap.com lets you create a killer logo in just a few minutes, absolutely free, making it a perfect solution for startups, small businesses, invitations, events, and sports teams. We've put pro logo design within reach of anyone that needs it.
Langhorne, PA (PRWEB) October 13, 2009
Entrepreneurs on a shoestring budget don't have to settle for an amateur logo -- Guru Corporation's new website, LogoSnap.com, guides them through the process of creating a professional logo in as little as five minutes, for free. In four easy (and, frankly, fun) steps, anyone can log onto LogoSnap.com, specify their business category, select the style of logo they're looking for add text and then interactively fine-tune their logo by experimenting with different fonts, colors and layouts. Once the design is complete, the user has the option of using their newly created logo to interactively create a professional business card design. Users can save up to ten different logo designs and ask colleagues, friends and family to vote for the one they like.
"As business owners, we understand the challenges of starting a company with a tight budget. Our web application allows small business owners to look big, and spend their marketing dollars on acquiring new customers, not trying to build a professional brand," said Joe Witte, executive vice president at Guru Corporation. "But don't let LogoSnap.com's ease of use fool you: LogoSnap.com lets you create a killer logo in just a few minutes, absolutely free, making it a perfect solution for startups, small businesses, invitations, events, and sports teams. We've put pro logo design within reach of anyone that needs it."
How to create a great-looking logo at LogoSnap.com:
1. Specify your market. It doesn't matter what your business does, we have the right look for you.
2. Select your style. Formal? Fun? Industrial? Choose a style that conveys your brand image.
3. Personalize your logo. Get those creative juices flowing. This is the time to make your design, your way. Play with fonts, text, graphics and colors until your logo screams perfection.
4. Ask a Friend or Preview/Buy. If you love your design but would like to get a second opinion before you purchase, go right ahead. With LogoSnap.com.com, you have the ability to store your creations and get the opinions of colleagues. When you're ready, finalize your design and download your final logo as an EPS, PNG or JPG file that you can use for printing, a website, signage or desktop files.
5. Optionally, you can also request a business card layout with your new logo. Again, you can modify and finalize the exact layout, and then graphic files are provided for easy printing at a local print shop.
LogoSnap.com provides print-ready files, ready for output
Any logo created with LogoSnap.com can be exported to a file format that any print shop, or sign maker can instantly use. If needed, LogoSnap.com customers can also take advantage of Guru Corporation's other services, which include business card printing, letterhead printing, graphic design, promotional items, web design, and search marketing.
Done with the logo. Need a website?
Entrepreneurs looking for professional web design and reliable hosting -- in one package and for one low price -- can turn to WebbyGuru.com. Startups and small businesses can now get website design, plus ongoing hosting and support, for only $49.99 per month, with 24-hour turnaround. WebbyGuru's range of competitively priced packages are designed to get a business up and running on the Web fast by offering web design, flash design, e-commerce solutions, search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM), web maintenance, hosting and logo design.
LogoSnap.com free logo design: http://www.LogoSnap.com
Guru Corporation: http://www.GuruCorporation.com
Logo Design Guru: http://www.LogoDesignGuru.com
LogoTalk blog: blog.logodesignguru.com
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gurucorporation
About Guru Corporation
Founded in 2003 and based in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, Guru Corporation is dedicated to providing affordable custom design services to startups and small businesses. Through our online services, Logo Design Guru, Logo Snap, and WebbyGuru, we have designed 20,000 logos, 2,000 websites, and 1,500 brochures for clients that range from Fortune 500 firms, to sole proprietor start-up businesses, in every industry imaginable. We aim to provide the highest level of service to our customers, and strive to maintain a professional and ethical work environment that fosters creativity, teamwork, and communication. Our mission to provide quality, cost-effective branding, pushes us to maximize both creativity and efficiency. We offer a myriad of web-based tools to streamline the design process, gauge customer satisfaction, and simplify the design process. http://www.gurucorporation.com