Dearborn, MI (PRWEB) October 12, 2009
Today, jexbo.com, the site for self-published authors, and SmallBiz America, the streaming radio channel for small businesses, announced that they are working together to help authors market and sell books online with the new channel, "jexbo - Help for Self-Published Authors," at http://www.smallbizamerica.com/jexbo/.
"By teaming with jexbo, we can offer self-published authors a cost-effective way to market and sell their books online and provide valuable tips and information to help them with the process," states David Wolf, SmallBiz America CEO. "And with our new audio service at http://www.authorsdigital.com, authors can create and sell audio versions of their works too."
With jexbo and SmallBiz America's new channel at http://www.smallbizmaerica.com/jexbo, now authors and small business owners can:
- Learn the latest, self-publishing trends and tips on how to sell books online;
- Save time and money by listing their books for free with no long-term contracts, reach a worldwide audience of potential customers, and opt-in or out at their convenience;
- Market and sell books online with a free Web page, access customized bookmarks and share marketing tips and self-publishing information on the online forum;
- Control pricing, change marketing messages at any time and talk directly to customers; and
- Turn a manuscript into an eBook, audio book or both and receive distribution and publicity via major online channels.
"Now, authors can easily access all of the information they need to sell books directly to customers and access a large, distribution channel," states Jill Exler, jexbo Founder. "Plus, jexbo readers can find more than 60 titles in numerous categories for all ages that they won't see anywhere else."
Need help on how to sell your self-published books online? For more information and to claim your exclusive, no-cost eReport, "The Top 5 Ways to Get Free Publicity for Your Self-Published Book Now," visit http://www.jexbo.com.
Formed in 2007, jexbo, http://www.jexbo.com, gives self-published authors the ability to reach new customers online at no cost and sell their books (jexbo receives 5% of whatever the author sells). Readers can buy books and find unique, self-published works in various categories. jexbo also lets self-published authors control the sales process, communicate directly with customers and customize a web page for marketing purposes at no additional cost. For additional information, visit our site or e-mail email@example.com.
About SmallBiz America Network
SmallBiz America is an internet radio and podcasting media enterprise created to help entrepreneurs and small business people. The Network produces, syndicates and distributes informational programming free to listeners in more than 80 countries via streaming and podcast platforms. For more information, please visit http://www.smallbizamerica.com.
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®, LLC, 800-PR1-0116